Mk 4 Haynes Manual ?

moditsteve

Hi not sure if thuis has been asked but is there or are they doing a haynes manual for our Mk4 Ibizas????

Thanks All
:p

CHR15B

May 5, 2005
Scotland
I doubt it... there isn't one for the Leon either.

I'm not sure if there is a Mk6 Polo one? That would be close I guess.

Guinness

Finally got the BMW
Nov 29, 2006
Newcastle
a search would answer this more mate, there isnt one but seat do some thing for it. As said do a search and u will get mroe answer

kris_tdi

Mar 26, 2007
Haynes Manual

Is there a Haynes manual or similar available for a 2002 tdi 130? or any mk4 come to that? had a quick look but no joy.

ANDREWPS

Haynes Manual

Hi

Wanting to do some bits on my 05 plate 1.2 Ibiza , like brake pads and brake fluid change but can't find a Haynes manual, guy in shop said the Polo manual 51/05 reg is the same in all respects apart from body shell and maybe some wiring, will most of info be the same for both cars.

Regards

Andrew

ANDREWPS

Haynes Manual

Hi

Wanting to do some bits on my 05 plate 1.2 Ibiza , like brake pads and brake fluid change but can't find a Haynes manual, guy in shop said the Polo manual 51/05 reg is the same in all respects apart from body shell and maybe some wiring, will most of info be the same for both cars.

Regards

Andrew

ANDREWPS

Sorry mate

Thought I'd put it in wrong place so copied over to mk 4 forum, already bought the manual but guy in shop said if it's wrong one to take it back unopened so can't open it to see what's in it and don't want to waste £16 on a book I can't use. All I wanted to know is if everything is the same in the book and can I use it

Cheers

st10587

i only brake for cake!!!!
Oct 4, 2007
Hindhead
Id be a bit reluctant to use it. For every day stuff like brakes etc there’s a few guides on here..... And they don’t cost you £16!!!

DEAN0

Old Git
Feb 1, 2006
Preston - UK
You can pick up a copy of ELSAWIN from a well known internet shopping site for about £5 posted.

Load it on your computer and you have all the service info, diagrams and special tool lists plus the tech specs for your car.

great piece of kit.

peirson

haynes manual

Does anyone know if haynes have written a manual for the mk4 and if so how much would it cost

if they havnt, does anyone know if they is a pdf online or similar

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.