Mk2 Leon FR wiring loom

Dit Man

Hi there,
I am unlucky to have pranged my FR Tdi. Although the body has been fixed parts of the near side body loom is damaged and a couple of plugs missing which the auto-electrician says he needs else he don't know which wire will go where.

It's taking a while to find the section of loom and am wandering if anyone knows if the Mk5 golfs with the 170PS engines will have the same loom. This might help to open up my options considerably.

Any help is appreciated

Cheers

Dan

OLDOILER

Jul 28, 2005
Wiltshire, UK
Hi there,
I am unlucky to have pranged my FR Tdi. Although the body has been fixed parts of the near side body loom is damaged and a couple of plugs missing which the auto-electrician says he needs else he don't know which wire will go where.

It's taking a while to find the section of loom and am wandering if anyone knows if the Mk5 golfs with the 170PS engines will have the same loom. This might help to open up my options considerably.

Any help is appreciated Cheers Dan
The ETKA Dbase gives # 1P0 970 1xx but would need more info [ All the wiring looms seem to start with
1P0 970 1XX] TRY Ted Johnson, a sponser on this site with pics if possible and VIN number - good luck

Dit Man

Ok, thanks for the reply.

I will go grab more info and get some piccys too,

cheers

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.