mk3 cupra exhaust sizes

Jan 31, 2008
hey hope someone can help me, ive had a search but there is nothing that answers my questions 100%

what is the width size of the cat on the mk3 ibiza cupra? is it 2inch?

are both ends the same size?

does anyone run a decat? if so which one?

does anyone run a after market downpipe? if so which one?

im asking all this because i have a 2.5inch supersprint back section waiting to go on my car, i got my centre section the other day and its the wrong size (2inch) so tomorrow im going to be sending it back if i can and swapping it for the 2.5inch one, but will it need to be 2inch at one end to fit my standard cat????

chris_200120vt

MR carbon fibre
Oct 4, 2008
YEADON, LEEDS
hey hope someone can help me, ive had a search but there is nothing that answers my questions 100%

what is the width size of the cat on the mk3 ibiza cupra? is it 2inch?

are both ends the same size?

does anyone run a decat? if so which one?

does anyone run a after market downpipe? if so which one?

im asking all this because i have a 2.5inch supersprint back section waiting to go on my car, i got my centre section the other day and its the wrong size (2inch) so tomorrow im going to be sending it back if i can and swapping it for the 2.5inch one, but will it need to be 2inch at one end to fit my standard cat????

yes i think the standard pipe size is 2" as i bought a second hand milltek cat back system and i needed a connector to take it from 2.5" down to 2" you could always ring milltek to get the connector they only charged me £25 for 4 clamps and the connector but im going to be put a milltek downpipe and sports cat in next year:)

Jan 31, 2008
yes i think the standard pipe size is 2" as i bought a second hand milltek cat back system and i needed a connector to take it from 2.5" down to 2" you could always ring milltek to get the connector they only charged me £25 for 4 clamps and the connector but im going to be put a milltek downpipe and sports cat in next year:)

Milltek wont sell me a adaptor because i havent bought a Milltek exhaust !!!!!!!!!!!! how stupid is that dont people want to make money these days????

anyone know were i can get an adaptor from please??

daves ibiza

dale carnt you tell them you have a milltek yeah they would get funny as your not using there products ;)

Jan 31, 2008
i did think that after mate but i didnt want to risk it just incase it did fit differently and knowing how much bad luck i have it would

daves ibiza

lol it should fit mate . get your mate to phone lol . hope you get sorted mate im booked in today for new exhaust 4oclock carnt wait lol

daves ibiza

i have full exhaust now decat 3" dp ect. im just having backbox changed for more noise lol

Jan 31, 2008
haha cool mate, what style tail pipe you going for??

I have a twin one like the milltek at the moment but my new one is oval :D

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.