mk3 problems!

mini_hammy

dirty wee ****er :D
Sep 7, 2008
tarbolton,Ayrshire
well my car hasnt been runnning right for a few days now would boost upto 4500 revs then jst become really slow and its rubbish

was told by a friend that it would be a good idea to check my coilpacks so i dissconnected them one at a time until i got to the last one and it jst clonked out! (yes the other three were connected)

now wen a drove it the eml was flashing at me and a popped the bonnet there was smoke coming up from right down the exhaust somewhere

any help much appreiciated??!!

May 25, 2008
cambs
have you done any bypasses? n249 n112? is so check these as they have been known to drop onto the exhaust manifold and melt on even catch FIRE ! and scan for codes it could be anything! maf ,coilpacks , lambda etc........

May 25, 2008
cambs
think you might need to post a request in the vag-com section really or just buy a scanner £40 off ebay this will diagnose common faults or vag -com £250-300 which does every thing lol!

May 25, 2008
cambs
more likely to be on the induction side to cause running probs not exhaust, split boost/vac pipe but again it could be a number of things, get it plugged in to log fault codes

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise