mk4 days over for a while

Rosco906

Aug 17, 2006
Burntisland, Scotland
was going to ask for pictures. But thought i'd leave it till someone else did.

at least the airbags worked.

2 people i know have rolled the corsa c and airbags didnt deploy

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
hope you get better soon fella sounds like a nasty crash and it always seems to happen on the pointless cruises!!! when im going down country roads im always shi7in it about dears running out maybe i should take this into account and be a bit more carefull next time im in a nutty mood! :think:

pics will be cool to see not in a horrid way matey ;) now all you need is a drop dead busty chriopractor (lady!)

Guinness

Finally got the BMW
Nov 29, 2006
Newcastle
whats that saying? what doesnt kill u makes u stronger, just think of it that way mate, ya better for it n all that blah blah blah all we really want now ya ok is pics. :D

lukey

4 Ringer
Sep 28, 2006
Harrogate
living out in the countryside ive come across a deer on a couple of occasions, i feel for you as its the scariest thing ever, they just appear out of nowhere.
hope you get paid out quickly and cleanly.
look on the bright side, you can get a black one next time;)

pj2001

Sep 13, 2006
Hey,

Just checked out the pics - looks pretty bad but glad to hear you walked away mate - like someone else said just think of the new car you'll be able to get.

Hope you're feeling better soon.

PJ.

norrie

Dec 29, 2006
Edinburgh
OH DEAR.

Sorry couldn't resist it.:p
Just glad to hear you are okay.
It could have been a lot worse by all accounts.

Norrie.

Adam*FR*

FOR SALE
Oct 19, 2006
Just seen the pics glad your ok mate same happened to me a couple of weeks ago, turned my car over it wasn`t half as bad as yours though, the insurance company wrote it off and payed me out £9100 for my 04 fr had to wait a month for them to pay out.

T. Spark

As already mentioned glad to hear your generally O.K. matey.

Uve finished that one off good and proper!

Just one thing, if you do get another beeza fr... locate the badge on the front grill on the right side :p

Hope you get better soon and the insurance gives you a fair pay-out.

davels

soon 2B 2 wheeler!
Jun 16, 2006
Norwich
Just seen the pics glad your ok mate same happened to me a couple of weeks ago, turned my car over it wasn`t half as bad as yours though, the insurance company wrote it off and payed me out £9100 for my 04 fr had to wait a month for them to pay out.

looks like you had the same tyres as me aswell:blink:

loonymoon

Glad you're OK Dave. That's some crash! Must have been very traumatic.

SEAT's are strong cars as are the Polo's they're based on. I knew someone who's daughter was in a serious head-on with a drunk driver in her VW polo. She was fairly seriously injured but the police said if she'd been in another small car (especially her previous cinquecento!!) she probably would have been killed.

Hope you get better soon - and stay with the SEAT!!!

davels

soon 2B 2 wheeler!
Jun 16, 2006
Norwich
cheers miss moon and others, will be staying SEAT but won't be driving for a while as will be saving for a brand spanker black magic FR wth all the toys

D-Power

Oct 28, 2006
Newmarket
Yeah get well soon.
Just another reminder that **** happens and when it does can happen so quick as well. Sounds a much better crash than Hammond's!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.