MK5 GTi Alloys pics

Orguss

Darn it, i thought i had my heart set on a nice set of 18" RS4's but then i saw a set of the mk5 GTi alloys on ebay and now i'm not sure :confused:

Does anyone have a picture of a Leon with the GTi alloys on??

BCM

Keyboard Gangster
Feb 1, 2005
Wishaw, North Lanarkshire
They dont fit! Wrong stud patern! you'll need to buy replicas.

but there is a guy with them on here!
Bit of a Marmite wheel on the Leon
eithere really love em or totally hate em!

Orguss

Yeah its some replica's i'm looking at.

Shockingly i'm not a huge fan of them on the golf but seeing them not on a vehicle seems to have changed my mind.

HarveyGTI

its been asked before mate, they dont suit the Leon IMO

stick with the RS4's

or perhaps even try something original like a different make of alloy.......

BEOWULF

I am BEOWULF !!!
Mar 18, 2006
I AM IN FRONT OF YOU
i love them m8
some pics of mine with them on and very easy to clean
SA400052.jpg

DSC00077Small.jpg

MYCAR3.jpg

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
I'm sorry but they look awful on a Leon. On the Golf MkV GTI ( especially in white) they look the mut's nuts.

I have to agree. They don't look totally terrible, but they just don't suit the Leon.

Lovely wheels... on the Golf.

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
aren't the golf ones black between the spokes also?would look better imho gives the rim some depth.

Rokerlad

Sep 25, 2004
East of Eden
Yes the pukka VW Golf Monza 2's are made by BBS and are diamond cut with a polished finish and the inner spoke part have a smoked finish. Quite possibly ( imho ) the best alloys on the market , they just don't suit the Leon though.

SEAT leon 007

May 22, 2007
BHAM
im on the exact same wave length, im thinking of getting the mk5 gti alloys only because my leon is the gun metal colour and is the exact same colour as the inside of the mk5 alloy that my reason to why i wanna buy them.

ikhlaq206

Its all about the .:R
Jul 25, 2006
hmm...the mk5 gti wheels are nice but theres something missing when there on the leon
the 07 plate mk5 gti's i think the edition 30 have them multi spoke bbs type wheels they look nice, someone posted pics of them

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
The Edition 30 wheels are like the BBS CH wheels, in fact, they may even be those exact wheels. They look VERY good on the Leon.