mk5 Ibiza Black

SEATcarsdirect.co.uk

For people who cant be bothered to look
Lg846761-01.jpg

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
Thanks for that guys, as said I sat in one of these yesterday and it looked a lot better styled than the regular one. Would have looked even better with the SC body.

When I sat it it I noticed that a W8 interior light will still fit in these mk5's.

sportsc

I've seen 3 of these already. A 5 door in a show room and a 3 and another 5 door in the carparks around where I work. The changes are more agressive in the flesh. But it's really just wearing the new ibizas areo kit.

seat.com/com/generator/su/com/ibizaAccessories/site/accessories/sport/AerodynamicKit/main

Can you order parts quoted on that website to have fitted on a UK spec car, I have tried e-mailing SEAT but they havent responded.

markmeus

Mark Graham
Jun 9, 2007
Banbridge, Northern Ireland
Last edited:

sportsc

Its those alloy wheels,chrome tail pipe,sport pedals,Exterior sill gaurds,interior trim set set bright finish and Top spoiler,all of which are on that site.
Theses are the order parts
(6j0071491)
(6j0072000)
(6j0071500)
(6j0074700)
(6j0064700)
(6j0071650)

Leonidas

Black seems to suite the ibiza the most. I cant get many pictures though. Does any1 hav any pics of a black Ibiza sport sc???

Last edited by a moderator:

PaulF

I'd love to see some pictures of a black Sport SC as well. The only decision I have left is what colour to get, and I'm torn between a black one or a grey one...:think:

Leonidas

I had a black Mk4 Ibiza in black and I swore never again. But when I seen a black SC buzzin past me I thought :-o

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.