motorsport jobs??

johnboyf1

hi, just wondering if anyone is looking to employ a student who is fully qualified in a motorsport technology degree? was expecting to be joining one of the new f1 teams for next year but after a long road of iterviews and meetings the "recent economic downturn" means all teams are cutting back in staff :( if anyone has anything out there let me know please :)

forestfighter

Jul 11, 2009
It's a bad time for motorsport imo. Rallying is in a bad state and so is F1. BTCC is healthiest at present. I think you are best writing away to them. Don't be too picky either! Get you foot in the door - the progress after hard work. I have friends at M-Sport/Prodrive adn Ramsport. They only got them due to working from the bottom...

Perhaps see if they can do a work experience scheme where you work for free for a while? Then you can show willing and impress. If they like you, it will do wonders! :D

hi, just wondering if anyone is looking to employ a student who is fully qualified in a motorsport technology degree? was expecting to be joining one of the new f1 teams for next year but after a long road of iterviews and meetings the "recent economic downturn" means all teams are cutting back in staff :( if anyone has anything out there let me know please :)

Plod through absolutely everything you can find on the wonderweb...and you'll need some thick skin and perseverance.

There are so many very experienced (and cheap 'due to the economic downturn') people out there at the moment, you're going to need serious determination.

Get to track, every weekend and meet people too.

Best of luck!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members