My '00 Toledo Tdi

richard150

Richard
Feb 17, 2009
Northern Ireland
Hi all.

Just picked up my new car yesterday. Its a year 2000 Toledo TDI SE 110. Its had a few mods done.

- 110 BHP remapped to 153.6BHP

- HID Headlamp kit (8000K)

- Bottom of the bumpers colour coded

- Fully de-badged

- 18" BK299 Wheels

- Lowered 60mm on Eibach Sports Springs

- Origional Seat speakers with new JVC iPod/USB Head Unit

Love the car so far. Drives really nicely and im loving the power of the engine (my first diesel).

Im torn on what to do on the car from now on. Im considering so pressed german plates, V5 leather/alcantara seats and possibly a Leon Cupra front end. Has anyone else got any ideas? Will keep this updated on anything i do.

Wont let me post pics yet but will do asap.

richard150

Richard
Feb 17, 2009
Northern Ireland
Heres the pics as promised i have so far -
img498db054b5510.jpg

untitled.jpg

P16-02-09_224501.jpg

P16-02-09_2248.jpg

Tartan58

Ex Seat Owner!!
Apr 10, 2008
Edinburgh
Liking that a lot - colour coded lower bumpers look great - subtle but effective.

Not a fan of the light eyebrows or the de-badged grille but other than that I'd leave it as it is.

1.9...stefan

HYBRID???
Aug 21, 2008
grimsby
nice looking tolly there mate, how do you find the ride lowered 60mm
consider:

tear drop mirrors
light tints
mufflerctomy exhaust

richard150

Richard
Feb 17, 2009
Northern Ireland
The ride is nowhere near as bad as i thought it was going to be. Theres no wrecking about that there was in my mini but then again, the car serves a different purpose. The only light tinit i had thought about was the clear parts at the back. Ive also considered a spoiler that sits at the top of the back window.

Instead of the whole cupra front end, i saw a cupra splitter today that i thought looked quite nice! Does anyone have a picture of one with that done. Would it suit the car?

H & H 2.3

Jun 20, 2004
Newcastle
Very nice mate, the lower bumpers colour coded really make a difference. Mine's the same as yours but just in standard mode at the minute although i've ordered a cupra splitter and my coilovers today so looking forward to getting those on.
I'm also trying to find the spoiler for the top of the back window - if you find where they're available, let me know please.

richard150

Richard
Feb 17, 2009
Northern Ireland
Well after having the lowering springs out of the car since just after i bought it, I thought it was about time they went back in. So spent last weekend putting the springs in the car. What a difference in how it looks. Wasnt fussed on the wheels i had when on stardard suspension, but i really like the way they look now.

DSC00742.jpg

DSC00743.jpg

1.9...stefan

HYBRID???
Aug 21, 2008
grimsby
that looks PHAT low at the back mate,, front seems a little high in comparison tho???

think a set of side skirts would really set it off

cheers

richard150

Richard
Feb 17, 2009
Northern Ireland
I dont really want it any lower at the front. Any lower, from experience, just starts screwin about with the other suspension parts. Not sure if i want a set of skirts for it. Im pretty convinced on a nice set of 18 or 19 RS6's

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members