My 20vt mk1 Leon RR

Miller 20vt

No longer a newbie
Sep 13, 2011
Hampshire
www.pijin.co.uk
My TIP turned up today :) so going to get the car in the garage tonight and start to take the bumper off ready for the fmic and try and fit the TIP tonight as well. Pics to follow later

Miller 20vt

No longer a newbie
Sep 13, 2011
Hampshire
www.pijin.co.uk
Sweet can't wait to see it.

Will get some pics up later for ya ;)
Any feedback on your panel filter vs cone matey?

So far bud its about the same on fuel but i have been driving her a little harder to see what power gain/loss etc but i prefer it, still get the dump sound a little as ive drilled the air box. Once i got the fmic on this weekend i will be doing another test so i will keep ya up to date :)

Miller 20vt

No longer a newbie
Sep 13, 2011
Hampshire
www.pijin.co.uk
So far i have got the bumper off and thats it, finishing work early today to crack on with getting the TIP fitted first then saturday i will be attacking the fmic and pipes. Have got one pic but will get more later and upload :)

Miller 20vt

No longer a newbie
Sep 13, 2011
Hampshire
www.pijin.co.uk
Well that was a hell of a job too when you only have one arm but I got there in the end!!

Fitment was good once I got it on the turbo... BIG thanks to lee who linked me to a walk though guide!!
Heres a pick of the std and toyosports ones next to each other

5d6145e3-9b7d-353f.jpg

5d6145e3-9ba4-9de2.jpg

Now that its done now I have started to strip the front end of her ready to get the fmic on here's how she looks atm...
5d6145e3-9c3e-cc4b.jpg

Then an hour later its like this :)
5d6145e3-9c67-2eaf.jpg

just fine tuning it to fit perfect then crack on with the pipe work tomoro!!

Miller 20vt

Miller 20vt

No longer a newbie
Sep 13, 2011
Hampshire
www.pijin.co.uk
So today I got up early (god forbid) and started the pipe work for the fmic and got more than I thought done in the little time I had as I'm away on a course for the next 4 days :( but I've left the rest of the work for my bro to do so here's what I got done....

Started by removing the old smic and the inlet pipe and then one of the screws that holds the MAP sensor in rounded off :mad: and had to drill the screw out
d99e97e2-18e5-2d26.jpg

d99e97e2-18f8-98ab.jpg

d99e97e2-190e-3bfc.jpg

d99e97e2-1930-e29b.jpg

Once I got the MAP sensor back in I started to put the pipe work on from the inlet to the fmic loosely to make sure it wasn't hitting anything and thankfully it was all good so done up all the clamps up
d99e97e2-19b2-c768.jpg

d99e97e2-19c5-ac10.jpg

d99e97e2-19ea-c77a.jpg

And then got the pipe work which comes off of the cooler on and up to the bay but didn't take any pics....sorry

Checked how well my measurements were and how straight an level I got the cooler in and I was happy that she was spot on
d99e97e2-1a6c-c1cc.jpg

d99e97e2-1a81-7069.jpg

Now I'm away my brother who works for SEAT main stealers has taken over and fingers crossed I will get back and she will be all done but that means there won't be any more build pics but I will take more pics once I'm back home.

Next on the buy list is a de cat down pipe and the o2 spacer...then start lookin in to a stage 2 map so any help or recommendations would be great!!

Sorry for the essay and enjoy :)

Miller 20vt

tayloricedesign

Hehe oh right well catch ya soon and il keep updating as i make changes.

Miller 20vt

No longer a newbie
Sep 13, 2011
Hampshire
www.pijin.co.uk
looks good. the new alloys make such a difference!

thanks bud! the do rub a little tho but i had order some spacers but the wheel bolts wont go though the holes on the spacers [:@] but nevermind gonna have to buy some hub centric ones....

got a small update to do once my bro sends a pic, he said he got the last part of the pipe work on and had her running :) happy days!!

Miller 20vt

No longer a newbie
Sep 13, 2011
Hampshire
www.pijin.co.uk
Hey peeps! sorry for the lack of update ref to the fmic but shes all on and running well, the sound it makes is crazy too! sounds like a supercharger in some ways :) until 2 night ago and i blew a boost pipe of on full song in second :lol: but its all fixed now so happy days!!

I will get some more pics of it finished when im back from another course ive been sent on :( but the free dinner and booze on the company is a massive win :1st:

Was going to get my de cat down pipe this month till the dvla had to remind me they need to rob me of more money so i may get the cupra r splitter to finish the front end off and then press on with the rest of the engine bits. Ohh and ive got another rocker cover to spray up as i cant get my engine cover back on so will get some pics sorted of that too!!

essay over but hope your all good!! :D

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.