my cordy se tdi

beefy

Oct 28, 2006
here are a few pics of my cordy se tdi 130

So far I have not made any modifications although I recently paid the finance off so I am hoping to begin modifications in march.

Probably something along the lins of this ver the next couple of years

lowered (sport suspension)
17" alloys
new brakes
maybe an FMIC
maybe new injectors
remap
twin exhaust
respray the lower section of the back bumper to match the rest of car
change the colour round the reg plate at back to black (like ibiza cupra, fr's etc)
Cupra or FR front bumper
silver wing mirrors like ibiza FR

Not a lot to do then ..... :wtf:

275971.jpg

275972.jpg

275973.jpg

beefy

Oct 28, 2006
I really did think about the Cupra wheels for a while Sisson although I now do think I would prefer something along the lines of your alloys (are they RS6?) I also like the S3 alloys or TT. There is also a few alloys I like in the "seat accessories" book although I dont know how much Seat would charge for a set of alloys, has anyone done this?

It was quite strange I wasn't looking for cordies at all when I started looking for a new car. My brother recommended an Ibiza 1.9 tdi and when I looked at the specs I thought I would probably buy one (fast with a low insurance group). But one day I was just randomly looking and I saw my car in the forecourt of a ford garage. a 2yo SE TDi with 12000 miles on the clock for £8000 (which was cheaper than any ibiza's I could find). So I took it for a test drive

I was driving a 1.2 punto at the time, when i drove that car out of the garage onto the road and put my foot down in 2nd gear the salesman knew he had a sale because of the big grin on my face.

beefy

Oct 28, 2006
Could someone please do a couple of pics of my car with diff alloys on it.

Ibiza Cupra?
Audi RS6?
Old Shape Seat Leon Cupra Alloys?
Audi RS4?

I would really appreciate this, 17 or 18" please :D

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise