My Ibiza Cupra + G40

Spud_G40

PS3 Gamer tag: SRedx
Jun 12, 2006
Glasgow
Hey guys, been meaning to post up pictures for ages! I got my Ibiza in July but lost my digital camera, I found it today :D so I decided to take photos of my 2 cars.

My Ibiza

Jabba Remap, Dynatwist, 20mm eibach spacers, Jetex cat back (mods as I bought it)

I had it RR'd @ Dastek with 187bhp and 222 lb/ft of torque on Vpower :)

IMG_1416.jpg

IMG_1412.jpg

IMG_1415.jpg

More mods soon...

My G40

IMG_1420.jpg

IMG_1417.jpg

flashbsd

youve got an easy 200bhp with the jabba map, dastek are awful rollers.

BeezerDiesel

Minus a Diesel Beezer
Aug 3, 2002
Exeter
Visit site
Both nice cars, particularly love the G40 though. I used to have one many years ago in an unsual shade of blue. One of only two cars I've had that I always regretted selling afterwards (bearing in mind I've had about 20 VAG cars, maybe more). What's the spec on the little beast?

Spud_G40

Jun 12, 2006
Glasgow
Thanks guys, My G40's spec is

De-wedged TB
GT inlet manifold
PSD Toothed pulleys
PSD Full blend charger
PSD 250cc injectors
PSD/SNS Chip
Samco hoses
Shrick Cam
H&R cup kit
7x15 OZ superleggaras
C&C custom exhaust
with VAG de cat
G60 front brakes
Black sparco harnesses

Probably selling this in the not so distant future :cry:

Tom B

Apr 2, 2002
Northampton
I love both the cars mate, always wanted a G40, always will!

One of the lads at work's got a MK1 Golf G40 - I'm gonna have to have a go in that! :D

BeezerDiesel

Minus a Diesel Beezer
Aug 3, 2002
Exeter
Visit site
Great spec Spud, sounds like it's a flying machine. You'll miss it when it's gone, but the Beezer Cupra looks like it's a pretty good substitute!

@ Tom, when (why) did you change the user name? I always thought toXXin was cool and certainly unique.....perhaps I'd better change mine too, not had a Diesel Beezer for a couple of years now with no intentions of getting another, and it always was a crap user name :blink:

Tom B

Apr 2, 2002
Northampton
@ Tom, when (why) did you change the user name? I always thought toXXin was cool and certainly unique.....perhaps I'd better change mine too, not had a Diesel Beezer for a couple of years now with no intentions of getting another, and it always was a crap user name :blink:

I thought of the name when I was still at school, and now I'm 22, I fancied a change!

I'm Tom or Tom B on a fair few forums now, if I keep them all the same, I have less chance of forgetting! :D

mpm1987

Spanish Donkey
Mar 10, 2006
looks very tidy mate, love the g40s such a wicked noise to them, look after it!

Spud_G40

Jun 12, 2006
Glasgow
your car was probably brought at the same dealership as mine, my registration is Y302 KNF which isnt far from yours!!

Thats really cool actually, both red aswell, they must be cousins lol.

Thanks for the comments guys, I love both my cars. The G40 definately is the one of the two for it wicked sounds and suprise factor and its pace. But the Ibiza is comfy, quiet (too quiet really), reliable and fairly quick.

I have so much planned for my Ibiza, but I am still unsure whether I will keep my G40 at this point.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members