My Ibiza FR With a Dash of P Torque. Last Update Page34.

st10587

i only brake for cake!!!!
Oct 4, 2007
Hindhead
That's good I have never bothered to sell my standard parts, really should but thought no one would want them, not on here at least.

my plan was to keep it and swap stuff back over when i sold the car but obviously thats out the window now, so just trying to get some cash back.

st10587

i only brake for cake!!!!
Oct 4, 2007
Hindhead
well some good news today........ im allowed to drive again!!! its been 7 months but felt good to be free again!

soupz

Oct 16, 2010
Omagh, N.Ireland
Hey man. I've just spent most of the afternoon reading your entire thread! Some job, you certinly had some great ideas, & i love the way everything you done had such a subtle or OEM look to it. Sorry to hear about your accident and hope that now almost a year on things are now starting to look abit brighter :)

Somewhere amongst the 36 odd pages of this extensive thread i think i read that you have made up a plug & play W8 light kit, do you still do these? I've been thinking of doing something like that for a while, find it quite dark driving at night, & my dads 5 Series has wee orange lights in the ceiling that give a nice subtle glow.

Checked out that towbar website that you posted a link for, just wondering which kit you ended up going for? & did you purchase the electrical kit that it mentions you need as well? Seems to be good deals going on them at the minute :) Would be amazing not having to strip the bike down & plaster the inside of my car with mud after every ride! & i mostly do DH'ing in wet old Ireland so its usually bogging :D Do you have to cut much of the bumper & do they all fit with the facelifted FR bumpers?

Thanks for all the other ideas, my wallet now dislikes you :bleh: lol

Cheers, Soupy.

May 20, 2008
Newry (An Dún)
ok another little update.........

Light off

P1000244.jpg

Light on

P1000249.jpg

LED reverse light:p

will do some night shots later :D

What LED did you use for this mate?

Another little mod....... a W8 light! what a git to do :lol:

STP60918.jpg

STP60919.jpg

STP60920.jpg

Want to make up a wiring loom for me!? :p

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.