My Ibiza Mk2 16v from then to now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellowdevil

Orangemuffin - m8 thats a nice job you've done on the engine!

Yellowdevil - Mk2 Tornado Red 2.0L 16v Gti (standard as i only bought it for £250 on Ebay 2 days ago!)

Big-Pete

Always on the Limit
Aug 8, 2010
looks amazing dude deffo has one of the nicest engine bays out of the MK2 lot :)

orangemuffin

i love you all.......
Sep 24, 2008
yesterday
Holy crap

Where has this been resurrected from ??

I miss it chaps, I really do.

I miss making the windows shake at my work as I pull into the car park and I miss the noise of the decat and Viper induction kit on a nice cool summers evening.

This pic pretty much was the happiest ive ever been with that ibiza.

Just a shame the last time i saw it advertised some 9 months after i sold it..the milage just didnt look right..for that reason i'd never have it back.

036.jpg

the noise though....

orangemuffin

i love you all.......
Sep 24, 2008
yesterday
IMO mk2 valvers will always be sleepers. Folk will never give them the gratitude they deserve. I never drove it like a chav in anyway….but when provoked it never let me down.

Copious amounts of 1 series and 3 series bmw’s, all manor of saxo’s and corsa’a and rep cars felt the wrath of that thing at some point or another.

orangemuffin

i love you all.......
Sep 24, 2008
yesterday
You know what....

To me...this mk2 16v which i poured so so much money into is dead to me....made even more dead by the fact a load of chavs were last seen driving it by Ollie.

So……..:bounce:

John, will you do me the honour of killing this thread for me. :rifle:

RIP V225 EJB – you will for ever be a world record breaking car ! FACT ! :worship:

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.