my imperial blue leon cupra

sean443

well here it is bought it in december 09 not done much to it new wheels, 007p dv, painted calipers, lcr backbox, cone filter courtesy of danny lad, painted engine cover, and a good scrub lol. plans for the future are lower, facelift cupra kit, fmic, jetex filter, remap full s/steel exhaust system and maybe a few more things.

here it is wen i bought it;
random2019.jpg

and here it is now
cupra024.jpg

cupra002.jpg

cupra005.jpg

sean443

the wheels were just a cheap option because the ones that came on it were horrible will be changin the wheels in the future but for now i do like them it is guna be lowered this week so will get pics up when done

gezmeister

I need a derv!!
Apr 1, 2008
Norwich
The ones in the first pic are ghastly! The new ones are so much better, just not what i'd buy personally. Great base to start from though :D

sean443

oi danny i ant lieing about having no pics im just waiting for a nice day to clean it and get sum pics now the springs are settling more

sean443

we can do mate but not some where to far due to being skint lol

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
After the machine polish with menz polish and 3m pads and some coats of pb's and collinte wax this was the result..

just gotta get the facelift bumper on monday morning to start changing the out side..just need lcr skirts and rear bumper..

IMG236.jpg

IMG237.jpg

IMG238.jpg

IMG240.jpg

IMG241.jpg

IMG242.jpg

IMG239.jpg

IMG243.jpg

IMG244.jpg

IMG245.jpg

P. walshy

12 hours of me constantly machine polishing went into that, but seeing it now was well worth all that graft

sean443

Going to up load some over the weekend got quite a few got all me bits now for the set up thanks again for that I'm hoping to get it fitted in the next week or so

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.