My internals and other parts arrived with pics

h17och

the hunt is over. 460bhp
Sep 1, 2005
Dunstabubble
strectch, i asked him how much the extra postage would be to add another clutch to my order and he said it would be the same price as sending it on its own so sorry mate, cant help

The MoffMeister

Half Hoff, Half Moff.
Apr 4, 2006
colchester
nice one hooch didnt realise you would but thanx alot mate am looking i uk for clutches to but he seems quite reasonable,

when i install my turbo im going to get a check sheet on here and make sure i have everything i need before i start bet theres loads i dont know about lol

myk3

Dec 16, 2005
should be picking it up this week some time!
but we all know how dead lines are never met.. i bet that will be my luck [:@]

myk3

Dec 16, 2005
are they well known for slow progress? from the quality of work all i have ever read is A1 job and they are very well known in the VW scene.

myk3

Dec 16, 2005
should be picking it up tomorrow or wednesday.

all the parts fitted fine, head was ported and polished and block was bored to 83mm.

the damage on 1st gear was found and repared and the diff was fitted.

myk3

Dec 16, 2005
350/350 i guess would be nice. gas flowed head and ~100cc bore is on only power booster really from the list of things to do.

the rest is for reliability and a Diff which should be nice

myk3

Dec 16, 2005
the whole car is now running, and they have taken it for a test drive.

now they have to just get the air con refilled and take it on another 20 mile drive till they are happy to give it back.

i should be picking it upday.

Ianb

Nov 13, 2003
350/350 i guess would be nice. gas flowed head and ~100cc bore is on only power booster really from the list of things to do.

the rest is for reliability and a Diff which should be nice

Nice!!

Gonna order the APR inlet manifold for mine.

Going 1.9 with uprated internals. Also will change the FMIC at the same time.

As it stands the car is in a different league. Back at Awesome on Friday for some tweaks.:funk:

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.