My LCR. 330mm brakes,wheels,KW Clubsports, Quaife ATB, stage 2 map booked.

ReDBull

Every day's a school day.
Nov 21, 2006
Lincoln
How's the sound in comparison with the S2000 one?
Also, would that fit on a 225 with the battery still in the bay?

I'm looking into S2000/Jetex/Ramair but not decided yet.

Is this one the same you got there? >> ramair

Cheers from Lincoln :)

Is yours the Black LCR with REVO on the side?

I'd dought this would fit with the battery in the engine bay. This is the one.
http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?itemId=390554785317
All three are good filters and also the BMC twin cone is good.

ReDBull

Nov 21, 2006
Lincoln
The battery is all wired up and working.
Engine bay back together.
null_zps00c8c249.jpg

null_zps255e214b.jpg

null_zps8a48fbac.jpg

null_zps2ccbc098.jpg

null_zpsfe2da0e7.jpg

That's it I promise no more photos of the engine bay!!!

aviii

Aug 8, 2013
Lincolnshire
Is yours the Black LCR with REVO on the side?

I'd dought this would fit with the battery in the engine bay. This is the one.
http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?itemId=390554785317
All three are good filters and also the BMC twin cone is good.

Thanks for that. No, I don't have any stickers (yet). Bought my LCR absolutely stock, have only changed the rear wiper so far.

I've made a list of stuff I wanna do, just a question of picking where I should take my car to do them. Thinking Shark Performance or VagTech which is a bit further away.

ReDBull

Nov 21, 2006
Lincoln
Sharks good also LVSR on the A46 just out side of Hykeham worth talking to. AKS is a bit further away in Bedford. For remapping R Tech are the place to go.

If your on Facebook have you found the Lincs VAG group? They have regular meets that are getting big. I've not been to one yet but I'm going to make the next one.

aviii

Aug 8, 2013
Lincolnshire
Sharks good also LVSR on the A46 just out side of Hykeham worth talking to. AKS is a bit further away in Bedford. For remapping R Tech are the place to go.

If your on Facebook have you found the Lincs VAG group? They have regular meets that are getting big. I've not been to one yet but I'm going to make the next one.

Lincs V.A.G open group, is that the one? I wasn't in it, but should join. might not go to meets until I have my car a bit more to my taste. wheels need a refurb and want other bits done.

I've heard of LVSR but never been. Might be worth a try.

ReDBull

Nov 21, 2006
Lincoln
It's increasingly looking like this may be the end. I've had enough of issue after issue and I've just not got the time to sort it out any more :-(

ReDBull

Nov 21, 2006
Lincoln
I'm going to have a sit down this weekend and have a real good think about what to do.

Please guys can you respect the forum rules as I don't want to turn this into a for sale thread:)

Oct 21, 2006
Norfolk
That's not good to hear Paul. What's the problem you've run into now? May be the track day will see all forgiven... There's something in the air ATM - will there be any forum members' Mk1 LCRs left by the beginning of next year... Who knows... Best of luck mate. Hopefully you'll stick with it and enjoy it now its Stg 2 ready and equipped to take on any road/track it may face.

ReDBull

Nov 21, 2006
Lincoln
No major problems just enough to suck the last life out of the project. Two years of constant problems and things braking/needed replacements have taken the fun out if it for me. Had the weekend to think over things and change my mind one way then the other a far few times. Sad to say that's it.
I'm going to buy a fun little run around and have a good think on my next move.
Big thanks everyone for the help and support. Your a good bunch.

Ronin225

Jan 17, 2008
Worcester
It sad mate, as ive just said on fb though, I think map would change your outlook somewhat
I was in the same position about 18 months ago, everything always breaking and ready to get shot for an RS4 but I stayed the course and glad I did.
Its not fun and seems never ending when it goes wrong but trust me there is light at the end of the tunnel

ReDBull

Nov 21, 2006
Lincoln
It's in bits! It's a sad ending to a car I've had lots of fun in. I've enjoyed doing what I've done to it and met lots a good people. I've bought myself a little run around for now and I'm going to save for something newer that will accomadate the family's needs better. I'm also going to find a car to turn into a dedicated track/fun car. The lines have become a little bleared on this one.
A big thanks again to everyone that's helped out and offered support. I'll still be going to shows and about on FB.

Paul

ReDBull

Nov 21, 2006
Lincoln
I have a new run around and will come out of the closet when I remember to get a photo. It's a light, NA with a good fun chassis but looks a bit girly!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.