My metallic blue leon!

hoggy90

Full time sexaholic
Nov 14, 2009
Scotland
well guys just put my deposit down on this leon today and i think i shall be very chuffed when i get her:) basically just wanting you guys opinions and suggestions on what to do to her?
and if any of you guys out their are talented could have a shot at photoshopping it with some things you think would make it look the dogs:)

anyway original pic-
2CAQOPCL3CAMAT5WPCA5P0SU0CARSJXLICA.jpg

and a quick photoshop i did-

seat2.jpg

oh btw its a 1.9tdi 110....im so chuffed i can say to people when i drive past- 'yes its a leon....with a fcuking turbo!!!':lol:

hoggy90

Full time sexaholic
Nov 14, 2009
Scotland
cheers adam:)

yeh phil am gonna try get a set of cupra alloys,get them sprayed luminous orange?something different?lol
and i dont know what else to do,u got any ideas?
how much are a set of cupra alloys btw?

adam cupra 20vt

Built Not Bought.
Mar 31, 2005
Mud Hut

yeh phil am gonna try get a set of cupra alloys,get them sprayed luminous orange?something different?lol

The cupra alloys for that shape dont make a great deal I sold mine with 2 neary new p6000's and 2 part worn crap tyres for £120

Shame you didnt buy this a couple of months ago I sold all my old cupra parts off dirt cheap, seats, door cards, wheels etc :(

hoggy90

Full time sexaholic
Nov 14, 2009
Scotland
The cupra alloys for that shape dont make a great deal I sold mine with 2 neary new p6000's and 2 part worn crap tyres for £120

Shame you didnt buy this a couple of months ago I sold all my old cupra parts off dirt cheap, seats, door cards, wheels etc :(

:(:( are u serious?
where do the buyers stay?i'll pay them a visit;) lol
what alloys do u suggest i get?i quite like the cupra ones mind u.

nick_c_1986

kaizer is in the making
Sep 17, 2005
bmouth
this is how my leon started dude! there is endless amounts you can do just depends how deep your back pocket is!

kewe

Jun 20, 2001
Edinburgh
Visit site
Looks nice matey :)

Are you getting it from somewhere local?

What about a set of Cupra Sideskirts, front bumper and lower lip spoiler for starters.
A nice set of 18" aftermarket alloys and some HID's. Then start on the interior :p

Nov 6, 2008
Kettering

colour code the mirrors to the wheels (orange or green would be different lol), FR or Cupra R body kits, Cupra alloys, stubby aerial, wiper, would need to be slammed that all i can think of for the exterior, respray Focus RS green dice valve covers........:whistle:

hoggy90

Full time sexaholic
Nov 14, 2009
Scotland
Looks nice matey :)

Are you getting it from somewhere local?

What about a set of Cupra Sideskirts, front bumper and lower lip spoiler for starters.
A nice set of 18" aftermarket alloys and some HID's. Then start on the interior :p

cheers kewe,aye its from a place in glasgow...first motors or something?
a was looking at cupra parts mate but their hard to find and pricey!!:(

hoggy90

Full time sexaholic
Nov 14, 2009
Scotland
colour code the mirrors to the wheels (orange or green would be different lol), FR or Cupra R body kits, Cupra alloys, stubby aerial, wiper, would need to be slammed that all i can think of for the exterior, respray Focus RS green dice valve covers........:whistle:

im changing the mirrors mate...saw some on a leon but they were more curved round?dont know if they are leon ones or not lol not keen on the ford focus green colour tho haha