My MK2 Euro Ibiza with PICS

neath_jmj

Mar 1, 2006
South Wales
Well i been away from the scene for so long!

Lost inteterest to be simply honest after i sold my mk3 golf..............bought this car standar around 18months ago and thats how it has stood since!

Then i decided to spend £500 on her and this is what has happend not bad i reckon, its not gonna be a show winner but puts a smile on my face!

So still saving hard for a house and hpefully that will come soon! But i reckon the £500 i spent was worth it, any comments welcomed!

Will get some more pics done hopefully on the weekend! The wheels were put on sunday and the car washed today so took 2 snaps!

Mckellar

ride height is good! i bet those plates wont last long though.

illegal to the power of 10 cubed.

neath_jmj

Mar 1, 2006
South Wales
ride height is good! i bet those plates wont last long though.

illegal to the power of 10 cubed.

Cheers!

Well i ran my last german plates for well over a year on my golf and was never ever pulled so we shall see, i got my old number plates in my boot just incase....."Sorry officer, i was meaning to put my old plates back on"

Grayboy

Jan 31, 2005
Beckenham
Saw a lovely set of 16" RS's over on E38 that nearly tempted me to go Euro till I saw the final pics and he'd added gold bolt's and trim on the centre cap's :banghead2 then want's £1,700 without tyres!

Car looks good fella, money very well spent!!

There Ronal's by the way not BBS's

neath_jmj

Mar 1, 2006
South Wales
Saw a lovely set of 16" RS's over on E38 that nearly tempted me to go Euro till I saw the final pics and he'd added gold bolt's and trim on the centre cap's :banghead2 then want's £1,700 without tyres!

Car looks good fella, money very well spent!!

There Ronal's by the way not BBS's

Nope wrong again not ronal's they are Remotec alloys from Germany made in the 1980's Dunno if anyone else has them or has heard of them?

Grayboy

Jan 31, 2005
Beckenham
Nope wrong again not ronal's they are Remotec alloys from Germany made in the 1980's Dunno if anyone else has them or has heard of them?

Sorry I stand corrected, never heard of them hence why I thought they were the Ronal's that people try and pass as BBS RA's on MK2 Golfs!

And I thought I was an uber geek when it came to these things :lol:

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
Hawick, Scottish Borders, Scotland
...£30 + :) dont match lol!

their starting to clamp down, before no1 would even notice now its getting tougher.

Ive had my plates on for a week now and aint been pulled yet. Last week when i was on my way home from college i was sitting at a set of traffic lights and a police car came along and turned down the road i was on. Thats when i thought 'S*** they are going to turn a pull me over.' Both the 'officers' looked directly at the front number plate and just drove on.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members