rocky2008

Buy Cheap Buy Twice!
Nov 16, 2008
North-east
Bought it back in october now just befor my 17th birthday, payed £770 for it as it was not running properly when i bought it, however whilst i was learning to drive i spent my sparetime fixing it, the problem was the headgasket which had blown quite badly. as it happends i dont appear to have any picture of it before i changed a few things on it, so ill upload a few photos of it as it stands now. your comments/ideas for future mods would be much appreciated. thanks :)

Found a photo of it the day after i bought it.
2i26jhf.jpg

Here i managed to find an old picture from how my car used to look before i sprayed the alloys and debadged it at the back.
14949xh.jpg

2it31o8.jpg

ipt9q9.jpg

2i71jli.jpg

20cgx.jpg

This picture below is quite an old photo before i put the LCR splitter on it.
34yp40g.jpg

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2009
Aberdeenshire
Looks good mate.
Like the sprayed wheels, look far better in black.

I never liked the mk4 shape at first but by seeing all the mk4's on here im really liking them now.
Take it you've got more planned for it?

Good work

rocky2008

Buy Cheap Buy Twice!
Nov 16, 2008
North-east
Looks good mate.
Take it you've got more planned for it?
Good work

cheers mate, yeah wouldnt mind a debagded grill on the front, and a bonnet bra maybes, ive heard the bonnet bra scratches the bonnet over time but would be nice to have one just to stick on for going to car meets or what ever.

rocky2008

Buy Cheap Buy Twice!
Nov 16, 2008
North-east
ah yeah, i know where you mean, i honestly cant remember seeing the yellow sport one, sorry mate :( i deffinately saw the cupra though, was that RobVT?

RaggedLob

The worst is yet to come
Mar 29, 2009
Thatcham, Berkshire
Loving the car, i'm running a 1.2 with same colour :D

Wish i'd gone the whole distance and powder coated my wheels, really suits the Flash Red.

Recommend some detailing like colour coding, red front calipers etc, really improves the look without too much effort :D

rocky2008

Buy Cheap Buy Twice!
Nov 16, 2008
North-east
Loving the car, i'm running a 1.2 with same colour :D

Wish i'd gone the whole distance and powder coated my wheels, really suits the Flash Red.

Recommend some detailing like colour coding, red front calipers etc, really improves the look without too much effort :D

its funny you should say that about colour coding the callipers lol cause i sprayed mine black and the rear drums black too, but now looking at other peoples red calipers i think i might respray them. cheers mate ;)

rocky2008

Buy Cheap Buy Twice!
Nov 16, 2008
North-east
love the wheels mate and the colour like you got anything major planned like bumpers or owt
keep it up mate
Andrew

cheers mate, nothing to major really, just planning on putting a debadged grill on, and debating on a bonnet bra, wouldnt mind some FR bumpers on it but they will have to wait until funds pick up lol :)

Apr 28, 2009
Aberdeenshire
yeh, im debating a bonnet bra atm aswel. Fronts covered in stone chips, lol, and i reckon the bras do look quite good. Need a pay day first tho. :happy:

Id go for it tho mate, u know ul end up getting one for the shows in the end lol

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.