My New 2009 K1 Cupra

Lee M

Hey All,

I picked up my Silver 2009 K1 Cupra on Friday and I'm really pleased with making the choice of sticking with SEAT, It's a great upgrade from my old LCR.

It's completely standard and I'm pleased it’s not far of the performance off my old modified LCR, in it's standard form.

:D

Last edited by a moderator:

RobH

Nov 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
leather seats nice, are they a bit slippery. Theirs seems to be a new Mk2 Cupra owner every day now.

What mods have you got planned for it then?

HotHatchSteve

Jul 6, 2009
Nice looking motor. I do like the look of silver with the Body kit and black wheels (first one Ive seen).

Lee M

leather seats nice, are they a bit slippery. Theirs seems to be a new Mk2 Cupra owner every day now.

What mods have you got planned for it then?

I know what you mean about the rise in Mk.2 owners. I had my LCR for 5 years, so it was time for a change for me :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Lee M

Nice looking motor. I do like the look of silver with the Body kit and black wheels (first one Ive seen).

Cheers mate :)

To be honest I was after a white one, but this one came up with the leather and all the toys so I couldnt resist

Lee M

nice car but im afraid the leather seats are not my taste but everyone is different

I know what you mean mate. At first I was undecided but they grew on me after a few visits to the dealer.

Lee M

haha ye man, there are more pics of what I presume is now your car on someones photobucket account!

I'll have a search for it and see what I can find..........:think:

Its been up for sale for ages at my local dealer, so plenty of time for people to look at the pics on thier website.

owen lcr

orvil
Oct 10, 2006
montrose, scotland
i remember when i first went to test drive the mk2 cupra in paisley, i arrived at the dealer and the demo car was away so the dealer owner gave me his own cupra which had the same colour leather as yours, good on you for having something different mate

jezyg

Feb 21, 2003
Derby
Quite a bit of retrofit work done on that K1. I see you have an RNS510 Sat Nav system which was a rare option on the pre FL Leon!! I like the red seats not sure if I could live with them day in and day out but go well with the silver and make it stand out as well as making the interior look even more posh :D

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise