My new fully smoothed and flocked dash! pics!

kyle18uk

Dec 19, 2006
Nottingham
well... I wasnt going to share pics until my car is completely done in july but im just too excited about my new dash so thought id share two pics! All of the heater controls and window switches are going in the glove box! its been fully smoothed, no vents, no speaker holes and then flocked black!

Let me know what you think!

GetAttachments.jpg

GetAttachment.jpg

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
Hawick, Scottish Borders, Scotland
I really like that mate. First time Ive ever saw anything like that done. Looking forward to seeing the switches etc in the glovebox.

Are you having any vents at all? Surely you will still need one onto the windscreen?

kyle18uk

Dec 19, 2006
Nottingham
Thanks guys! I'm really happy with it, having the door cards smoothed and flocked to so will have more pics soon!

Still got the 4 little vents onto the screen! Never used the front vents and I don't run a stereo so no need for any of it!

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
Hawick, Scottish Borders, Scotland
Well that is true, no need for it if you dont use it.

Im looking forward to seeing the doorcards aswell. And the car to come together as a whole. The engine conversion, smoothing of the bay and the car, and the interior.

Looks good so far though!! :thumbup:

kyle18uk

Dec 19, 2006
Nottingham
Well that is true, no need for it if you dont use it.

Im looking forward to seeing the doorcards aswell. And the car to come together as a whole. The engine conversion, smoothing of the bay and the car, and the interior.

Looks good so far though!! :thumbup:

Thanks mate, appreciate it.

It's all taking a bit longer than I planned but it's all being done on a students income, just weekend work. Hopefully it'll all come together in July. Engine started first time today tho so happy with that to!

Dave_R

Save a Sheep...Buy Brembo
Sep 20, 2004
South Wales
different the dash is having it all "smoothed" or "covered" lol..... Flocked dash is a right pain to keep all the hair and crap off.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members