My new TIP,Induction and FMIC....

gavthelad

Bring on the Boooooost
Nov 19, 2005
Redditch (Midlands)
Ok then boys.....Its been a long time coming, finally saved up the cash and did it all within 2 days of each other. did the tip and the jabbasport induction kit first and then had a trip down to Forge for the cooler 2 days later.

Jabba induction: (courtesy of david_smith_909).....Cheers mate!!!

What a difference it makes!!!!

With the tip and the Split-r valve.....all i can say is OMG!!!!! loud aint the word.....verging on bus type dumpage now, its unreal!!

The cooler makes a whole world of difference also, and the forge lads are the most helpful accomodating bunch of chaps that ive ever come across!!

TIP and Jabbasport Induction Kit:
IbizaCupra008.jpg

IbizaCupra009.jpg

IbizaCupra007.jpg

Forge FMIC:
IbizaCupra010.jpg

IbizaCupra011.jpg

IbizaCupra012.jpg

IbizaCupra013.jpg

Weve all seen what the cooler looks like from behind the front bumper and to be honest......i havnt got any photos of that yet...oops!

Hope you all like??

gavthelad

Bring on the Boooooost
Nov 19, 2005
Redditch (Midlands)
looks good now i think......

ive definately got to get these video clips done properly with the split-r now!!!

the valve has now been turned sideways as forge reckon it will work better that way, they didnt say that it wouldnt work both ways but its stopped chattering now....im just getting serious loud dumpage!!!

I could also do with doing some logs and probably adjusting the revo to suit, would anyone fancy helping me out on this one as im a bit stumped at the mo??

gavthelad

Bring on the Boooooost
Nov 19, 2005
Redditch (Midlands)
and its lowered a tad more now........

20mm more on the front, 15mm more on the rear.

Still getting no scraping issues at all??? strange huh.....even multi storey car parks i can take at full speed and yet not even a scratch. I reckon the car breathes in when it sees obstacles....lol

LC Ibiza Cupra

Feb 18, 2007
Cardiff
must admit the cars lookin really blinged out, ;) ive got got same jabba sport induction kit, do u think it gives out a loud dumpage sound?

Dan Cupra R

The Yellow Sub
May 2, 2006
Reading
Go on Gav![B)]

The TIP and FMIC are on my todo list along with boost gaugues. I have to pay my insurance this month so will have to keep waiting until I can start on those mods.

Get some pics on of the FMIC with the bumper on;)

Not jelous:whistle:

gavthelad

Bring on the Boooooost
Nov 19, 2005
Redditch (Midlands)
Go on Gav![B)]

The TIP and FMIC are on my todo list along with boost gaugues. I have to pay my insurance this month so will have to keep waiting until I can start on those mods.

Get some pics on of the FMIC with the bumper on;)

Not jelous:whistle:

oh ok then......lol

Give me about an hour and ill take some.....:D

gavthelad

Bring on the Boooooost
Nov 19, 2005
Redditch (Midlands)
here you go then.........bumpers all meshed up and ready for rocks, bricks and boulders aswell. The mesh has been done to the best possible standard by Forge. They hadnt meshed a MK3 before so they wanted to try it out to see if they could offer it as a service, Im not sure if they will due to the time it takes, i havnt got the photos from behind the front bumper yet so i cant show you but basically, the two intakes on the front have been meshed individually.....cut and shaped to fit perfectly, fibreglassed all around and sprayed black on the back of the bumper to make it look factory fit. The mesh was black anyway. Ignore the Cupra badge on the grill......i know it says:.............._ _ P _ A.

Cupra018.jpg

Cupra019.jpg

Cupra020.jpg

Dan Cupra R

The Yellow Sub
May 2, 2006
Reading
Good stuff mate, The intercooler completes the look of the front of the car IMO.

Good work gav, Hopefully I will get mine done this year;)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise