My new wheels are fitted....

DamoR

Smoked!!!!
Oct 9, 2006
Birmingham
www.myspace.com
new wheels on my LCR..

I've already posted in the leon section but I wanted to share my photos with everybody else. Can you tell I'm pleased ;)

More details are on my earlier post. These pics really don't do these wheels justice. In real life they are real head turners, especially when the sunlight hits them. Also, the wheels are quite dirty in these pics so i'll post cleaner pics later in the week.

I bought these wheels off Ice Maiden so all credit must go to her, although we both think they look better on mine than her black LCR :p

They are Seat Leon Cupra R alloys, powdered coated with polyester based powders, then a coloured fleck added before a hi-gloss laquaer finish.

STSherb008.jpg

STSherb006Small.jpg

STSherb001.jpg

STSherb002.jpg

STSherb009.jpg

cuprar228.jpg

Last edited:

Deleted member 13581

Thats minted.

They must look the nuts when the sun hits them.

DamoR

Smoked!!!!
Oct 9, 2006
Birmingham
www.myspace.com
Yeah only seen them once in the sun given current weather but look great at the petrol station too under their lights!! Look better clean, and even better in real life!! Thanks for the kind comments guys I'm really pleased.

Cupra_Jay

Orange Wheels FTW!!
Oct 25, 2006
Pub!!
they look good mate, are something different. can remember her original post about them. persoanlly, i think they suit you lcr better. do like silver cars with black wheels

bigjode

Feb 25, 2006
DamoR, I drove past your house the other day - well maybe it was your house - car was parked on a small driveway really close to the front door.

Anyway the only reason i noticed was those wheels really REALLY looked good on the car! I never liked the platinum R's before, now I think they are one of the best colours.

bigjode

Feb 25, 2006
well i didn't catch the number plate, but It was a platinum R with black R wheels - it looked sweet!

I think it was in/near alum rock/ward end/washwood heath - I think it was on thursday when we had all the snow. I was on my way to alum rock road from stechford.