My Ovni Yellow LCR **** - 210 Recaros Stage 2 SOLD AND BOUGHT BACK LOL

Seal_LCR

Jun 4, 2012
Redditch
Yeah well happy with it love the noise it makes when coming off throttle just burbles away!

Did 420 miles with it on one tank so doesn't seem to upset mpg much either on a run and can't believe how little noise the whole system makes cruising.

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Yeah well happy with it love the noise it makes when coming off throttle just burbles away!

Did 420 miles with it on one tank so doesn't seem to upset mpg much either on a run and can't believe how little noise the whole system makes cruising.

One happy customer! Yeah my system is just like that mate, no damage to mpg really, and off boost it's as quiet as a funeral. Awesome bits of kit aren't they these exhausts on LCR's :)

Still no decat light either? Mine should be here tomorrow or Tuesday.

Seal_LCR

Jun 4, 2012
Redditch
Yeah it's good mate well happy with it now it's not wonky donkey!

No light as of fingers crossed though.

Auto gauge is next on the list I think

Ronin225

Jan 17, 2008
Worcester
Are you going to be doing this trackday with us Mike, if so you'll need some decent brake fluid and we need to sort out a convoy

Seal_LCR

Jun 4, 2012
Redditch
I'm hoping too spent far too much money in the lake district this weekend so gotta see how work pans out this week and next. If not can I passenger with someone?

Last edited:

Ronin225

Jan 17, 2008
Worcester
We'll have to see closer to the time mate as most of us will probably drive down partially stripped so only 2 seats
My mate maybe coming with me so might have to ask Phill or Barn

Seal_LCR

Jun 4, 2012
Redditch
Well a little food for thought I weighed my old cat in today an my local scrappy and got £55 so technically the decat cost me £195

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Great work mate! Got a similar figure for mine a while back now. Eases the pain ever so slightly! :)

Seal_LCR

Jun 4, 2012
Redditch
Needed adjusting on the brackets a little it wasn't a big deal (have a look at my first exhaust pics) but it annoyed me enough and I was passing so they sorted it for free and didn't charge for the decat/downpipe fitting so can't complain

Holdup

Aug 28, 2009
Kent
Hmm I'll see what mines like when I get it fitted, luckily I'll have access to a ramp which should make it easier

Seal_LCR

Jun 4, 2012
Redditch
I had it fitted but the guy wasn't to interested as it was a Monday (that's the impression I got) but a bend of a hanger and it soon straightened and now sits really good.

Seal_LCR

Jun 4, 2012
Redditch
Patience I think more than simple and I have lack of it! Lol and access to a ramp is always easier than lying on your back under a axle standed car!!

What's the plans next for yours after the cobra

Holdup

Aug 28, 2009
Kent
I lack patience too, good job I'll be the one standing in the way whilst my brother fits it :lol:

Me, I've got a list as long as my arm! got a S3 strut on its way, so thats next, what about you?

Seal_LCR

Jun 4, 2012
Redditch
I've got little mods planned this side of Xmas like boost gauge, HIDs LEDs then after Xmas looking at front mount and stage 2 map if I resist stage 1 before then!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.