my red 05 ibiza

xibizababex

never posted pics of my car yet so took some today after a couple of mods

fitted fr mirror covers, colour coded door mouldings and an a lcr front splitter
its also been lowered 35mm and has 16" oz supertourismos (which could soon be changed for some 17" rs8's:D)

DSC00135.jpg

DSC00138.jpg

DSC00139.jpg

DSC00142.jpg

DSC00147.jpg

opinions welcome:)

Last edited by a moderator:

paulwgunning

HI where did you get the body coloured door mouldings from, do you have the productnumbers for them. My local stealers told me they don't do them for the mk4.

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
HI where did you get the body coloured door mouldings from, do you have the productnumbers for them. My local stealers told me they don't do them for the mk4.
They don't that's why. You get the normal ones and then paint them.

polo9n

looking good:) just need to get your coilovers now so i can bash them on ;)

xibizababex

hey thx for comments, yeh the wheels are oz supert's and there 16"s, and figarate they picz are fab makes me want the wheels even more :p lol

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
Looks smart, Ultraleggerra's would look smart in 17'' and avoid the Audi A8 wheels, look pooh on a red car, I tried them once upon a time!

xibizababex

ohh really :( suppose i could try tht photoshop is it called where ya can see different mods on ur car..... god bet i sound so bloody stupid haha [B)]

btw how u make the kl wee signature things :p

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
Well, I thought they looked pooh on a red car! You might like them, everybody has different tastes :)

The signature, I got a mate to do it :D

Put a post in the 'seat pictures' and ask for a photshop with the Audi A8 wheels, put a pic of your car side on...

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.