My Red 225 LCR

sy785

Had my leon for around 5 months now and i absolutely love it to bits heres a pic of it when i picked it up from fife seat
IMG_0132.jpg

firs thing i did after getting it homw was to drop the wheels off at my local blast shop to have them powdercoated
100_0121.jpg

SV201895.jpg

recently took it on a euro trip to nurburgring and stelvio pass heres some pics
and some of the stelvio
HPIM1079.jpg

S7300747.jpg

recently purchased some lime prime and supernatural heres some pics after that
101_0239.jpg

101_0244.jpg

101_0249.jpg

101_0252.jpg

future plans are coilovers, new induction kit, dv, front mount, full exhaust and a remap

all comments welcome hope you like:D

jamiebennett81

someone has ruined the last pic and put their hand in it:cartman:

some great pics there mate

keeping it subtle and oem is the key (although dont take my car as an example:lol:)

sy785

nice looking car mate! Were you at the national meet? Them wheels on a red lcr look familiar:think:
That stelvio pass looks like a wet dream, where is it?:drool:

the wheels are a gloss black with a light shade of shadow chrome over the top,

its in the italian alps it was voted by top gear the best driving road in the world,

we did the nurburgring and travelled down through the swiss alps to get to it was an amazing holiday:D

sy785

they are red stuff pads ive just changed them but the discs im not sure they are drilled and vented, they were on the car when i bought it

sy785

car looks great and cool pictures where abouts in the lake's are you?

around 6 miles from cockermouth takes me 15 minutes and im at a lake or somewhere stunning in the lake district its great having these many views on our doorstep,

heres my mates car at crummock water just outside cockermouth these views are everyday things:D
Picture025.jpg

filbro

Jun 23, 2008
Derbyshire
Very nice - paint has a lovely finish, very glossy. :clap:

Whats with the centre caps? First pictures look factory then later pics look like they are red? Close up :yes:

ikhlaq206

Its all about the .:R
Jul 25, 2006
Beutiful LCR there mate and cool pictures :D

Yeh get it lowered and it will look even more mean.

sy785

yeah sorry changes the centre caps after the wheels were powdercoated,

its very shiney because it was just treated to some supernatural miss hamilton

thanks for all the coments guys and gals it shall be getting lowered soonish and will keep you all updated

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members