my red mk3 cupra

wizzie24

Hi,

About 6 months ago i bought my lovely red cupra, it took me months to find a good one out there not too over priced and not too abused, i bought it completely standard and over the months i have slowly made it wat it is, its miles away from what i would like it to be but its a good start.

The mods that i have carried out so far.

Team Dynamic Pro Race 3's 17" With rubber

Set of Fk Coilovers ( Tooooooo Low then, too high, now just right )

Leon Cupra Splitter

Some stickers

Rim tape

Forge Dv

Green cotton air filter (300Bhp)

and a Revo re-map

Here is some pictures of the car when i first bought it​

Photo0040re.jpg

Photo0045.jpg

Photo0063.jpg

redonepic48.jpg

The pics of when i first bought my Coilovers and fitting them :) it was a great day :)

Photo0130.jpg

Photo0131.jpg

As you can see i lowered it just a bit tooooooo low for my liking at the begging​

Photo0134.jpg

Photo0151.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

wizzie24

thank you i will b able to show pictures once i posted 15 posts. im sure i can do it lol

wizzie24

carry on

After the suspension i bought some new wheels and my splitter, rim tape and some stickers lol.

Photo0175.jpg

Photo0176.jpg

Photo0177.jpg

Photo0179.jpg

Photo0181.jpg

Photo0185.jpg

Photo0182.jpg

And so here is where i am up to at the mo. i have some big plans for the car, just need the money now, i will keep updating with more mods

thank you

GMInsite

Apr 3, 2009
Looking good mate , I think i need to go lower now , ill let you know about the tracking once ive found out

wizzie24

thanx the wheels came like tht (black) i bought the from demon tweeks and i just added the rim tape my self the smallest rim tape that halfords do lol, the rim tape is a simple mod but really set the wheels off i think. im now savin up for some porsche breaks :).