My rolling road results

Deleted member 13653

Booked in for phase 1 cc remap on saturday ;) do they print a dyno graph out once done or is this only done on rrd? cant wait now :)

Deleted member 13653

Any results post CC?

Rolling road results - not as yet, although i did wait about 2 1/2 hours whilst they done the map, as CC were 'messin' about and delaying sending the file back to put back onto the ECU, anyway.... the garage offered me a rrd test for the delay!

Results in performance post CC - you bet ya frickin life! I also added a green cotton filter and those two together make the car respond when you want. I did 330 miles round trip yest to Brands for the start of the BTCC and got 47.8 mpg average and that was even booting the car on the m'way! I definitely recommend the CC1 for those who are considering it. I know its 450 but its worth it.... I love it to bits. The best part was when the chap at the garage took it for the first test after he'd finished. He got back, got out the car with a smile, handed the keys and said - now thats a turbo diesel!

:clap: :clap: Many thanks to Midland VW :clap: :clap:

DIFT

Torquing all the Torque
Oct 8, 2004
Kent/London
I didnt realise you were at Brands hatch, Mines got an slightly more agressive Revo map on and green filter ETC, would of been nice to compare the two!

:doh:

Did Chill get any results?

Deleted member 13653

I didnt realise you were at Brands hatch, Mines got an slightly more agressive Revo map on and green filter ETC, would of been nice to compare the two!

:doh:

Did Chill get any results?

Of course you were dammit - i seen your car - likin your plates. You had the sketch of some country to the right of your plate. Your cupra was looking clean! Almost as shiny as James LCR... altho he was cleaning that every 2 mins :lol:

DIFT

Torquing all the Torque
Oct 8, 2004
Kent/London
Of course you were dammit - i seen your car - likin your plates. You had the sketch of some country to the right of your plate. Your cupra was looking clean! Almost as shiny as James LCR... altho he was cleaning that every 2 mins :lol:

Was the shape of a Track, not country ;) , and the plates were the find of the century!!

I cleaned it the day before with a massive hangover :(

I always find johnsons baby shampoo works a treat ;)

Deleted member 13653

yeah i was meant to say track but the word country came out! you know how difficult it is after a day at work then at the gym!!!! lol

Are you off to rockingham?

I think chill got some results.... will see if i can find the thread

Deleted member 13653

Just got back from motorscope with these reults: 193 and 285Ft of torque. I got 169 and 277Ft of torque when standard at Jabba. I am goin back to Jabba to get it rrd next week so I can properly compare the figures to the standard ones I got at Jabba a few weeks back.

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k105/chillip/rrd.jpg

Very pleased with the figures. Was Expecting torque to be higher but this could be down to the rollers. I know bugger all about the graph so can you lot please explain.

Thanks

how dumb am i difts! it was this thread LOL :lol: i must be tired.... anyway this was what Chill originally said! tho uve probably read this already. how do you find your revo anyway? it defo would be good to compare mine and yours... must get on the rrd case for answers!!

DIFT

Torquing all the Torque
Oct 8, 2004
Kent/London
On a stag do Rockingham weekend, which is a bit crap.

But would be interesting to have a go up against yours or chills Cupra's.

Deleted member 13653

On a stag do Rockingham weekend, which is a bit crap.

But would be interesting to have a go up against yours or chills Cupra's.

Santa pod ;) or free on UK roads - lol. Actually you know it was quite good leaving the dartford bridge after the toll gates, on the convoy we all booted it from the gates - how childish :)

DIFT

Torquing all the Torque
Oct 8, 2004
Kent/London
Looks a decent graph, holds the power right to the end...

My revo is very strong... not good for the clutch at all, but saying that, once past 2600rpm, is where i tend to keep it and it flys. You only need to watch my little video in my sig ;)

DIFT

Torquing all the Torque
Oct 8, 2004
Kent/London
Santa pod ;) or free on UK roads - lol. Actually you know it was quite good leaving the dartford bridge after the toll gates, on the convoy we all booted it from the gates - how childish :)

Im crap at the quater mile, although I would go back again if the queues were a little shorter! :(

Deleted member 13653

yeah like the clip, when was that? Stage 2 is yours?

(you need to add to your signature then)

DIFT

Torquing all the Torque
Oct 8, 2004
Kent/London
Revo for the Diesel comes in one stage only. The track day was SCN's last one at Brands whenever that was... start of the year i think... possibly Feb.

But saying that I did ask for a slightly more agressive map, as I had decided I would have to replace the clutch anyway (although im on 35k post Revo, and still on the original clutch (just))

This was my last 1/4 mile encounter ;) , when I first got the car Revo'd

SantaPod.jpg

Last edited:

Deleted member 13653

Good stuff - when i have some figures i'll let you know what mines doing. It should be a fast tractor :)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members