Mythbuster's '95 Mk2 Ibiza 1.4 CLX [22-07-2011 > Banded black shiny steel :D]

Mythbuster

Oct 6, 2010
Made, The Netherlands
Ha no problem Craig! Thanks a lot man! But I can't really go lower or I'll ruin the bottom when I go to school... At one building there's a super huge speedbump(which looks more like a mountain!) on the parking lot, and at the other building the parking lot is made outa these tiny stones, which is already breaking my back everytime I go over it as it is :/

Would love to go lower though, but it still needs to be at least slightly sensible/practical :(

And yeah, I have put a lot of effort into it, pretty much been babying it since I have it, maybe a bit too much even(I'm always scared in winter that some car will bump into it on the ice, even though it's on the inside of a bend...). I'm glad it shows.

As it is I still kinda want to get spacers, and of course a total respray, but I'm rather low on money at the moment... Still need to pay for new tires, new filters and new oil very soon, mainly because it failed the emmision tests on my MOT a few weeks ago(the guy let it pass even though it failed)... So errr, I'm hoping that it will lower my emmisions enough to pass 'normally' next year...

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise