n249 bypass

RS_TRAYNOR

is there anyone near dundee that has done the n249 bypass? i would try it my self but just incase i do summit wrong as im not as clued up on these engines as i am with rs turbos.

would star performance do it?

john-d

God
May 29, 2010
Washington, Tyne and Wear
basicly i was wondering if you can just bypass it and leave it plugged in? obv as the cupra 1s are on the rocker cover it will be slightly different but same princaple? surely the boost hoses should all go to the same places?

that guide is far clearer than any on here

basicly i was wondering if you can just bypass it and leave it plugged in? obv as the cupra 1s are on the rocker cover it will be slightly different but same princaple? surely the boost hoses should all go to the same places?

that guide is far clearer than any on here

That is how you do it. Leave it plugged in or replace it with a resistor... I managed to do it off guides on here so I don't see how you can't.

john-d

God
May 29, 2010
Washington, Tyne and Wear
well look at the ukmkivs guide then look at the ones on here and see the difference.....im not the first to have problems figuring it out, im sorry not all of us are experts. i asked if i could route the hoses the same? is that so hard? you on your period or something mate

well look at the ukmkivs guide then look at the ones on here and see the difference.....im not the first to have problems figuring it out, im sorry not all of us are experts. i asked if i could route the hoses the same? is that so hard? you on your period or something mate

I know your not the first, I was in the same situation but if you look at all the threads on it you can piece it together.

I'm not on my period. Your just making a faf out of nothing...

JB!

Toight loike a Toiger

mate, just read the FAQ!!!!

there is a link on the last/ish page, its a few steps, some vacum hose an boiling water.

easiest thing to do on the car!!!!

neville_bartoz

stumbled across the simplest guide ever the other day on vag-owners for doin the n249 bypass, maybe someone should make a permanent guide out of this to stop lots of future bitching and squabbling :lol:

what else would these people do! lol:D

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.