N249 delete .. need some help

CPTHEBOY84

Sep 24, 2019
SCOTLAND
Im looking to do n249 and n75 delete . Anyone on here able to help me out , seen few posts with pics but cant really see the writing so finding it a bit hard to follow . 2003 cupra , turbo back stainless ,mapped ,induction kit . Having boost issues . I installed new n75 made no diff 8nstalled new recirculation valve still no difference . It does boost well sometimes other times its bad . Went through all hoses found 1 from n75 down to big metal pipe was slightly big for the n75 so slipped smaller hose over an clamped it down worked for a bit but back to intermittent boost issue . Just want shot of the 249 and 75 altogether . Anyone that could help me through it it would be appreciated

bigT's lcr

Delete. Beat. Repeat...
Feb 27, 2016
Leeds
Basicly for the n249 delete you remove everything connected to the top of your recirc valve, spaghetti junction and the vac reservoir bolted ontop of coil 4 (leave the n249 plugged in to no error codes and just tuck it away) right down to the little brass nipple on the under left side of the intake manifold.(you have to remove the front engine cover to access this) then run an 8mm vac line from the nipple back up to the recirc and its done

Reactions: Connorg115

CPTHEBOY84

Sep 24, 2019
SCOTLAND
Basicly for the n249 delete you remove everything connected to the top of your recirc valve, spaghetti junction and the vac reservoir bolted ontop of coil 4 (leave the n249 plugged in to no error codes and just tuck it away) right down to the little brass nipple on the under left side of the intake manifold.(you have to remove the front engine cover to access this) then run an 8mm vac line from the nipple back up to the recirc and its done

CPTHEBOY84

Sep 24, 2019
SCOTLAND
Thing is theres 2 nipples under the intake .. 1 goes to the pfr and theres another next to it with a tpiece on it .. thats where the confusion is coming from i will post pics tomorrow . Thanks for the reoly mate

CPTHEBOY84

Sep 24, 2019
SCOTLAND
Ok so the rear nipple has pipe of it to the fpr and the front 1 comes off th nipple and goes to th n249 and n112 hoses . So i leave the fpr hose and just run my new hose to th dv off of the frknt nipple ?

Reactions: bigT's lcr

bigT's lcr

Delete. Beat. Repeat...
Feb 27, 2016
Leeds
Ok so the rear nipple has pipe of it to the fpr and the front 1 comes off th nipple and goes to th n249 and n112 hoses . So i leave the fpr hose and just run my new hose to th dv off of the frknt nipple ?
Ye just be careful when removing the pipe from the inlet nipple as it can be brittle. Id slice either side vertically with a stanley 1st

Reactions: CPTHEBOY84

CPTHEBOY84

Sep 24, 2019
SCOTLAND
This is what i have .. so take the small blue hose off and run new hose straight to dv an then remove the vacuum reservoir?
007811c46ac11a06364885333faf3701.jpg
e76d3409659315c737f5c136ccff4d35.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Reactions: bigT's lcr

bigT's lcr

Delete. Beat. Repeat...
Feb 27, 2016
Leeds
Cut these 3 hoses ? And plug the smaller 1 with a bolt ?
a38ab6da3801dbe9b3c77119abdd7f84.jpg

Dont know about this. All i did was disconnect all pipes from n249 ( recirc to valve to vac reservoir to valve to inlet) then run new pipe from nipple to top of recirc

CPTHEBOY84

Sep 24, 2019
SCOTLAND
If the blue one is from the n249 then yes.
Blue hose goes into the mish mash of hoses under the metal plate . The other is going to fpr .. i think ive got it worked out now after studying mc funbots post and pictures of how he done it . I just wasnt sure as people said there would only b 1 nipple and on the left side of inlet mines on the right side . Just gona go grab some 8mm fuel line and tackle it . Your helps been appreciated mate thanks alot

CPTHEBOY84

Sep 24, 2019
SCOTLAND
Dont know about this. All i did was disconnect all pipes from n249 ( recirc to valve to vac reservoir to valve to inlet) then run new pipe from nipple to top of recirc
1 of them goes to vac res other to the dv the small 1 is sai/egr . Days in his (how to) to put a bolt into the sai/egr

bigT's lcr

Delete. Beat. Repeat...
Feb 27, 2016
Leeds
Blue hose goes into the mish mash of hoses under the metal plate . The other is going to fpr .. i think ive got it worked out now after studying mc funbots post and pictures of how he done it . I just wasnt sure as people said there would only b 1 nipple and on the left side of inlet mines on the right side . Just gona go grab some 8mm fuel line and tackle it . Your helps been appreciated mate thanks alot

Whats your engine code mate?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.