Navi system plus

May 15, 2020
Hi All,

I'm trying to find out if it's possible to swap over my media system plus for a navi system plus I think that's what it's called. Basically the same as what I have but one with the hard disk and that plays dvds.
My car is a 17 plate mk 3.5 so have the new screen it's just the head unit I was thinking of swapping.
The main reason is that when using the navigation I'm fed up with the stuttering and we'll crashing is the only way I can describe it. Also on the seat compatibility website it says that the hard drive version will give me media control so I can link my amazon music account with the car. The dealer won't replace it under the 12 used car warranty as "there's nothing wrong with it"
So if it is possible to get one what's the part number of a 2018 hard drive unit and am I going to void the 6monts I have left of the warranty?
Regards
Robert

SteveGSXR600K1

May 6, 2017
There's a guy on the Facebook 'MK3 Leon Owners Club' called Kieran Walkington who also has a page called 'East Yorkshire retrofit solutions'. I'd contact him as he may be able to get you a Plus unit and he can do all the unlocking of it to allow you to use it in your car. As he sells newer MIB2Std units, he might do some sort of trade in.

May 15, 2020
There's a guy on the Facebook 'MK3 Leon Owners Club' called Kieran Walkington who also has a page called 'East Yorkshire retrofit solutions'. I'd contact him as he may be able to get you a Plus unit and he can do all the unlocking of it to allow you to use it in your car. As he sells newer MIB2Std units, he might do some sort of trade in.

Cheers Steve, I shall have a hunt on facebook to see if I can find him.
Fingers crossed.

Walone

Feb 10, 2016
Near Heathrow
Hi All,

I'm trying to find out if it's possible to swap over my media system plus for a navi system plus I think that's what it's called. Basically the same as what I have but one with the hard disk and that plays dvds.
My car is a 17 plate mk 3.5 so have the new screen it's just the head unit I was thinking of swapping.
The main reason is that when using the navigation I'm fed up with the stuttering and we'll crashing is the only way I can describe it. Also on the seat compatibility website it says that the hard drive version will give me media control so I can link my amazon music account with the car. The dealer won't replace it under the 12 used car warranty as "there's nothing wrong with it"
So if it is possible to get one what's the part number of a 2018 hard drive unit and am I going to void the 6monts I have left of the warranty?
Regards
Robert
Have a look here;-
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise