Navigation system radar alerts

aggie

Apr 28, 2009
Can any body tell me if radar alerts are included on the Sat Nav 6.5 touch screen? I am waiting for my 2016 FR and trying to do a bit of research before hand. Also, I use the excellent igo maps in my Freetrack can the igo maps on an SD Card be loaded into the 6.5 system? Also, the new car has rear parking sensors only are these optical or just sound? I will also need to fit a reversing camera where is this located on the rear of the car any pictures would be appreciated. Cheers aggie

Obee72

Jan 7, 2015
Speed camera alerts are not loaded onto the system as in other countries, they are illegal. I have the older system and they can't be loaded, not sure about the new. You won't be able to load any other maps via the SD card slot. From reading other posts the rear sensors may be audio only as the optical is now an option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aggie

Apr 28, 2009
Navigation system

Cheers obee 72. Looks as though I have lost my radar alerts pity really I relied on the warnings. With regard to the parking sensors I read somewhere that VCDS can program the sensors to show on the screen I will look into this possibility. Thanks again aggie

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.