Neuspeed 1.8T Turbo Intake Pipe

charlietruman

Dec 29, 2004
currently hull, then brighton!
been doing a search of threads but it taking ages!! so has anyone here actually installed the Neuspeed 1.8T Turbo Intake Pipe on their leon, and if so

1. was it a major mission?

2. are their any tips on fitting?

3. was it worth it?

it just seems that after installing my carbonio CAI with its massive intake pipe, and having a new exhaust system, you look at the intake pipe and think thats gotta be holding this all back?

Feel

Veedubya 'velle
Jun 12, 2003
Midlands
Robdon fitted a Neuspeed TIP to his Cupra a good while ago, I think the original verdict was that was a better engineering option than the samco TIP, but later I think he swapped to the samco as it was a larger diameter/smoother bore than the Neuspeed.

@D8MNS - It won't fit an LCR, but Samco and SFS both do TIPs for the LCR - worth doing IMO.

charlietruman

Dec 29, 2004
currently hull, then brighton!
Feel said:
Robdon fitted a Neuspeed TIP to his Cupra a good while ago, I think the original verdict was that was a better engineering option than the samco TIP, but later I think he swapped to the samco as it was a larger diameter/smoother bore than the Neuspeed.

@D8MNS - It won't fit an LCR, but Samco and SFS both do TIPs for the LCR - worth doing IMO.

cheers phil, useful info

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise