Sluggish acceleration

Ca11um43

Dec 10, 2021
Is an N249 bypass known to cause any issues? This wasn't even intentional, but shortly after buying my Cupra R I noticed that the N249 valve was unplugged...I've read that it should trigger the EML and/or cause turbo flutter, but mine was fine 🤷‍♂️ No fault codes, the DV was all working correctly, etc etc. Wasn't bypassed or anything either, so I plugged it back in how it should be. Aaaaaaand the turbo flutter started. The quickest and easiest way for me to fix it was to leave everything else plugged in, and run a vacuum line directly from the intake manifold to the DV (followed a guide that I found on here). But now either I'm imagining things, or the car feels a bit sluggish 🤔 Not too sure why.

I also installed a 3inch down pipe with sports cat, 2.5inch Milltek cat back, ramair induction kit, and a Forge 007 DV (previously had a Forge Split R set to full recirculation) at the same time, so any of these could be causing the issue as well. According to my boost gauge the turbo is boosting to around 11psi in the lower gears, and 15psi in the higher gears at full throttle. So the turbo and everything seems fine. It just doesn't seem to be accelerating as quickly as it was before.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.