neuspeed p-flo ???

deano82

Hi,

Decided to change my induction setup on my LCR and after my previous thread and searching through countless posts:rolleyes: I've decided that an open cone filter with a heatshield and 3' cold feed is the way i'm gonna go :)

The main kit for this seems to be the Neuspeed P-Flo which at the moment im gonna be ordering tomorrow from Awesome for £193.78 inc vat & delivery.

What im after from it is :

1) Good performance (goes without saying)
2) Loud DV sound :p (got a 007p)
3) No Maf issues

So could could anyone who knows the P-Flo let me know what you think pls or if anyone knows a kit that would suit me better that i may have missed.
Gonna ring Jabbasport tomorrow as well to check there price because i believe there kit is similar so if anyone knows about that also.

cheers

Jan 9, 2008
Sandbach
I wouldn't really say you'd get more performance on a standard map. Mine really feels no different, probably apart from a bit more top end pull i'd say.

The p-flo is bloody loud, i'm running it on my standard car, sandard DV and its really quite loud, especially with the N249 Bypass

Dani_b19

Apr 8, 2009
Id say the jabba one would offer better heat insulation as the p-flo isnt that well sheilded.

Dani_b19

Apr 8, 2009
No but im knocking my own kit up so ill get a thread going when ive got all the bits.

Jul 8, 2007
Why not go for the Dynatwist off Badger 5, i have fitted an its awsome, an plus best of both worlds on hot days leave the shield on colder days leave it off it dont seem to suffer from heat soak plus i have 2 intakes on it a 2" and a 3"

deano82

Why not go for the Dynatwist off Badger 5, i have fitted an its awsome, an plus best of both worlds on hot days leave the shield on colder days leave it off it dont seem to suffer from heat soak plus i have 2 intakes on it a 2" and a 3"

Is that an open cone ? where have you got your 2 feeds ?

GREY 225

Jim R
Oct 15, 2006
Have you got a jabba ? whats it like ?

Ive got the jabba kit and its spot on, had it on for 2 years now, still same cone filter, just cleaned and re oiled every 5k, had no problems at all with maf sensors. Its a little bit more expensive than the p-flow kit but in my opinion is a fair bit better as far as quality goes, the heatshield is made from good quality stainless steel and fits perfectly. it also forms a complete seal when the bonnet is closed and is very solid built.
You pays your money and takes your choice, but you wont go wrong with the jabba kit.
Its also loud, especially if mapped.

Jul 8, 2007
Hi mate its open and closed which ever you want it, And i have one feed the 2" one goin down behind my fog light and the 3" over to the original intake on the front grill

deano82

Ive got the jabba kit and its spot on, had it on for 2 years now, still same cone filter, just cleaned and re oiled every 5k, had no problems at all with maf sensors. Its a little bit more expensive than the p-flow kit but in my opinion is a fair bit better as far as quality goes, the heatshield is made from good quality stainless steel and fits perfectly. it also forms a complete seal when the bonnet is closed and is very solid built.
You pays your money and takes your choice, but you wont go wrong with the jabba kit.
Its also loud, especially if mapped.

Hi mate, would you say its just the heatshield thats better quality, im assuming the actual cones are gonna pretty similar ?? Im currently stage 1 revo mapped, when you say loud do you mean dv loud as well ??

GREY 225

Jim R
Oct 15, 2006
Yes the heatshield is much bigger. The noise is a mixture of induction noise till about 2500 rpm, followed by turbo whistle and finished with a good noise from dump valve which is quite loud in and outside car.
As far as the filters are concerned i dont think there is much in it to be honest, in fact i think jabba are usin k&n now anyway, mine is J&R, like i said im well impressed with it, i looked at p-flow when i was buying but didnt like the heatshield.

JamJay

California Bound
I can't grumble with my P-Flo but it's loud as many say and turns pedestrian's heads when letting off under load.
It's only fault i'd say is the filter itself as it has a solid end. I am due to replace my filter with a Green Twin Cone to get more cold air in there from my air feed.

EG:

green_powerflow_kit_gold.jpg

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise