New badges- what you guys think?

CupraUK

Pushing on
Aug 15, 2005
Bedfordshire
I like the red on the yellow, give it an "edge". Not sure about the squareness of the letters though. Splitter looks great, I must get around to doing that.

Here's my rear end... oooo errrr

badge.jpg

LEON_FR

Rich Full Member
Jul 9, 2005
Stoke on Trent
cheers for the comments guys think i will leave it as it is for a while till i get bored already had the debadged and the L E O N so leave it as it is 4 a little while...
Cheers :p

Chris 16v

Nov 10, 2005
I fitted my splitter with self tapping scres, took about 15 minuts, the hardest part is getting it central!!

im not a fan of the badges myself, it reminds me of when pikies spell P E U G E O T right accross the back of their 1.1 106.

Spliter loks awesome, i would trim the legs down about 10mm more so it sits more level as aposed to the drop you have

cuprablue

Nov 12, 2006
is it my eyes,,,,,,, are they straight [B)] [B)]

No they're not. Too far to the left and not horizontal either. Leaning down towards the right.

I quite like the Red on the Yellow. But I'm a bigger fan of the small cupra badge like the LC has. It's more subtle IMO. Then again I've always dreamt of having a Nitrous Morris Minor with fat tyres and blowing away Ferrari drivers ! :shrug:

cuprablue

skullmunki

Ding Ding Round 2!!!
Nov 12, 2006
love the splitter, suits the yellow to a tee!

not sure about the letters though. apart from looking like mr.magoo stuck them on (only joking fella :) ), just doesnt look right to me, the letters seem a bit too square.

Balf2k

Jul 5, 2006
South East Kent
I think i'm in the minority here but the red LEON just looks too chavvy to me. Like the smaller LEON lettering in chrome though, much nicer

LEON_FR

Rich Full Member
Jul 9, 2005
Stoke on Trent
Squint, red and it's not a Cupra, nor does it have Brembos either ... sorry. Would look better with silver L E O N across the boot and the FR badge in the corner (you can get all red FR badges off eBay).

done the L E O N thing already bit 2 common...
as for brembos!!! how dare you! its says brembo dont it!!! ;)

Skorchio

600 Miles to a tank :)
Jan 23, 2007
Nr Milton Keynes
Leon_RF You have all the LCR suff on your car? Much have cost alot to add it all? Why not just buy a LCR??

I agree with Big_Lad - De Badge is the way forward

CupraMVR

Awesome GTi Technician
Oct 19, 2006
Crewe Cheshire
I like the Red on the yellow arse of the leon looks good,but im not sure wat colour 2 paint my pink calipers now think i may go yellow with them.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members