pinky1959

Jun 28, 2020
The Cupra topped the times in morning test recently, and ended 2nd to Gordon Sneddon (Honda )in afternoon test .
Looking GOOD so far .

Reactions: Syphon

pinky1959

Jun 28, 2020
12th and 15th in second race but the Glynn Geddie Cupra got side swiped and pushed into the barriers along with two other cars sustaining a lot of damage and will not be in third race .

8th and 12 th in 3 rd race so apart from the smashed one not a bad start to Cupra in BTCC .

Reactions: Syphon

Manic172

https://m.facebook.com/ManicMotorsport1
Dec 4, 2018
Hemel hempstead
www.seatcupra.net
2k fine for crashbandicoot neate.... servery damaged 3 cars and luckily no one hurt... how many times do toca need to talk to this bloke. He had finishes taken off him last year. When he was out in the MG he caused many accidents and crashes also in the AOM focus too.. just shows its about money and not skill levels now days .
Yeah they can all drive but I bet there is some amazing drivers at club level that could run rings around the middle of the grids driving standards. But as they done have the 125,000 needed for a basic season's running they don't shine threw and then the ones with the penny's do.
Onwards to the next meeting. Hopefully all can be repaired by then.. or new ones rebuilt.

BadBoy03

A Mk1 Is For Life, Not Just For Fun
Sep 6, 2016
Somerset
As an avid btcc fan it was great to finally have Cupra in. Big shame about the smack up and I felt Cupra's arrival was perhaps a little understated on the coverage. I will enjoy watching them and hopefully see them moving up the pack as the season progresses. Shame Sutton isn't their driver! :)

Manic172

https://m.facebook.com/ManicMotorsport1
Dec 4, 2018
Hemel hempstead
www.seatcupra.net
And now team hard have folded... 2 cupras have been sold to a team called restart racing. Wonder where the other 2 have gone..
Restart a TCR team running in the tcr championship. With ex btcc race winner Chris smiley,
Only time will tell how they get on.

As for team hard . Word is they have folded.. but is this the btcc side of things. They ran in loads of championships. And looked after race cars for other teams and people. Also doing work to road cars. But from what I seen and read there is no word

Nathan penney

Jul 8, 2017
Liverpool
And now team hard have folded... 2 cupras have been sold to a team called restart racing. Wonder where the other 2 have gone..
Restart a TCR team running in the tcr championship. With ex btcc race winner Chris smiley,
Only time will tell how they get on.

As for team hard . Word is they have folded.. but is this the btcc side of things. They ran in loads of championships. And looked after race cars for other teams and people. Also doing work to road cars. But from what I seen and read there is no word
Saw pictures of the restart racing Cupra’s the other week. Look ace, pity they’ll be covered in sponsors. :ROFLMAO: