New GTi Cupra Member

N3 CPRA

Dec 7, 2009
Maidstone, Kent
A few little jobs to keep you going, if there wasnt anything to do with the cars then we would all be very bored people.
Im currently looking for some samco hoses too once i get paid so shall be looking out for a set.

g60bron

GTi Fixer!!!
Jan 23, 2010
Doncaster
A few little jobs to keep you going, if there wasnt anything to do with the cars then we would all be very bored people.
Im currently looking for some samco hoses too once i get paid so shall be looking out for a set.

Yeah just some small jobs really for now - Keeps me in the garage and not infront of the tele :D

Them Samcos aren't Ruddy Cheap either :( about £250 :(

Let me Speak to SFS (i deal with them through work) and see if i can get them to make some for the Ibiza as they currently dont and will see if i can get them on the cheap.

N3 CPRA

Dec 7, 2009
Maidstone, Kent
Yeah just some small jobs really for now - Keeps me in the garage and not infront of the tele :D

Them Samcos aren't Ruddy Cheap either :( about £250 :(

Let me Speak to SFS (i deal with them through work) and see if i can get them to make some for the Ibiza as they currently dont and will see if i can get them on the cheap.

I no mate they aint cheap parts to get, and are hard to get second hand.
I no id be out in the car now if it wasnt tipping it down have some speakers to fit as stock ones are bit naff.
That be good if could get them on the cheap. Once fitted they make the bay look that bit more tidier.

g60bron

GTi Fixer!!!
Jan 23, 2010
Doncaster
I no mate they aint cheap parts to get, and are hard to get second hand.
I no id be out in the car now if it wasnt tipping it down have some speakers to fit as stock ones are bit naff.
That be good if could get them on the cheap. Once fitted they make the bay look that bit more tidier.

least yours work... i have front passenger side only working at min and its crackling like hell... :D

I will see wot i can do with them tomoz :D

N3 CPRA

Dec 7, 2009
Maidstone, Kent
least yours work... i have front passenger side only working at min and its crackling like hell... :D

I will see wot i can do with them tomoz :D

Lol fair enough, il get them fitted when the weather gets better and iv got time.
Iv got little bits an pieces to get trying to find some sideskirts as mine didnt come with any.
Didnt have the money before so there were a few about but now i can afford them i cant seem to find any lol.

g60bron

GTi Fixer!!!
Jan 23, 2010
Doncaster
Thats always the case tbh ... when you get it, everything disappears :D

My Jacking point covers wont stay on properly and i know they will disappear if i drive with them on lol

PS just Pm'd you the money for the cover dude :D

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.