New guy remap results

Mannybee

Jul 28, 2012
Norf west
Just for peace of mind I'd get a second opinion on your torque figures from another rolling road as the torque seems a bit dangerous on your set up. Ecotech are near awesome, I've had dealings with them and they're always good with tuning in my experience.

Bigpul

hi guys i have two graphs both in lbft but as a new member i carnt post the pictures yet ?if anyone would like to post them for me i am happy to mail them
As for boost bill on vagcom it was showing 2580 milibar on a 3 gear pull

W11TTX

Apr 23, 2012
Cheshire
That's bloody high! That's defo rod bending boost ! A stage one is roughly 20psi and yours is nearly 26 psi!

Bigpul

I am considering talking it to rs tunning in leeds to get it checked as they are nice and close to me and tbh dont trust awesome anymore after the service i recieved

Bigpul

The second of the two graphs shows 280,07 bhp and 361 lbft as it has been said the dyno lottery is a bit of a problem;)

leon cupra r

Back in an LCR!
Nov 10, 2009
Barnsley
That's bloody high! That's defo rod bending boost ! A stage one is roughly 20psi and yours is nearly 26 psi!

Vagcom reads bar not PSI...

2580 minus atmosphere (1013) = 1567 =22.7psi... A reasonably high spike for stage 1 but not too worrying afaik

W11TTX

Apr 23, 2012
Cheshire
Peaked. I have since found a boost leak and corrected that! Ill haft to get a boost gauge sorted so I can tell what it's doin!

leon cupra r

Back in an LCR!
Nov 10, 2009
Barnsley
Fair enough, what does it hold boost at? My stage 1 peaks anywhere up to 1.5 bar (22psi) and holds between 1 and 1.1 bar (14.5-16psi) which I think might be a bit low.... (sorry for the thread hijack btw!)

W11TTX

Apr 23, 2012
Cheshire
Looked at the log and it held at around 2200 mbar. It might be more now with the boost issue being sorted ill haft to check!

seatcupramad23

kc4even23
Sep 7, 2009
birmingham
The figures don't make sense imo , k04 turbo making 390 ft/lbs I think not sadly , often cars with high much higher torque figure than bhp figure is quite restrictive so the turbo works that muc harder to nmake the power so intial peak torque is high but the fact that you made 284 bhp means it must be flowing well. So I'm almost convinced that is nm not ft/lbs

beastgtir

Dec 26, 2012
LOL! You bought a SEAT then instead of your shitty Turbo'd VTECS! , how you been bro, long time. :rofl:

i'm still a honda man, the cupra r is just a bit of fun.
can't beat a turbo vtec.. although i don't fiddle with them much nowadays..
just too many fast hondas out there!

has been a while i must say,

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members