new intercooler :) and a few more pics

tommy2008cupra

hi me and dai cupra decided to fit my intercooler yesterday so i thought id put up a few pics

also theres a few pics of my new turbo back exhaust aswell

Image111.jpg

Image112.jpg

Image113.jpg

Image114.jpg

Image115.jpg

Image116.jpg

Jamie P

May 13, 2008
Helston, Cornwall
For some reason i really dont like that... I'm not sure why... Maybe if it was more subtle it would look better... Just seems to stick out a bit too much if you know what i mean... The car exterior wise looks quite standard...

cuprachrissy

i like it apart from the low pipe dangling dangerously low, if ur ever going to get loering springs or coilovers that will coome straight off!

tommy2008cupra

it is already lowered and i have already moved that pipe up a bit now

TJenkos

Feb 12, 2009
Derby
Afraid I have to agree with Jamie. It stands out 'too' much. I have a black Cupra also, so its good to see what it would look like.

How about spraying the intercooler itself black, whilst keeping the red piping?

tommy2008cupra

could be an idea, im open to them an thoughts at the mo as if just put it on

cupra drew

full leather of course
May 28, 2008
cheshire/winsford
no no no in ur face is what ya want fuk the suttle look whats the point in having one if your not goin to show it off looks sweet mate dont change it

Reuvers

I is a Dutch man!
Oct 30, 2007
Netherlands
I don't understand why so many are mounting them upside down...

they look so much better right way up.

for the rest nice car. ;)

cus

... Vag only!
Feb 8, 2004
Middlesbrough
www.nemm.co.uk
i do prefer it mounted the other way.. when you do that the pipe that hangs low at the moment can be moved alot further up, and out of sight.

apart from that it looks like a very tidy job! :) as long as your happy with it!

tommy2008cupra

thanks for all the comments guys :), ye i do agree that low pipe could still be a bit higher just for peace of mind, however i am pleased with the fitting and fell a little difference in driving wise more than i expected, im from round barry area mate na i avent seen a black one around either tbh lol

dai cupra

thats the way cupra drew :lol: tell them. woz pritty good day we had a laugh lol bar looks good when u drive it around more the intercooler will lose its crome and shiney affect and look a bit beter as for it stands out no point having one if you carnt see it anywas tom glad ur happy mate

R 20vt J

Ross Jamieson
Mar 29, 2007
Irvine, Scotland
Looks good mate! I prefer the subtle look nothing to do with not showing off but i just think it looks better! Mines is black and hidden behind the bumper with the bar still there!

Agree with reuvers, i prefer it mounted the right way up!