new Leon changes

YIN

Leon cupra Mk2
Oct 6, 2003
Dudley
www.futuremark.com
Have SEAT released any press photos of the candy white?

Im looking for high res photos or better quality than the ones already on this thread.

Any suggestions where else to look?

found this one any good

3447af6447.jpg

Cupra R

Dec 5, 2001
UK.
Visit site
I mailed Seat uk asking if the Candy White was available to the uk public, there reply was no.

I'm now a little confused, is this the case?

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
I mailed Seat uk asking if the Candy White was available to the uk public, there reply was no.

I'm now a little confused, is this the case?

Someone needs to tell their configurator then if thats the case. White is a listed available colour for order in the UK.

I think the reply you got was due to it not being "officially" announced. But if they are being that anal about it, why stick it on the configurator,. :whistle:

Cupra R

Dec 5, 2001
UK.
Visit site
Erm. It's on the Uk configurator and dealers now have details about the car being available.

Scott

That's what I thought, although if you go on Seat.co.uk, then Spec my Seat, the web address becomes Seat.com. Is this correct?

If I were on the other PC I'd paste there reply into this reply,

Love it when I get conlicting information from Dealers, Seat Uk. A dealer I spoke to said I could have one in Black Magic!!!

Cupra R

Dec 5, 2001
UK.
Visit site
Someone needs to tell their configurator then if thats the case. White is a listed available colour for order in the UK.

I think the reply you got was due to it not being "officially" announced. But if they are being that anal about it, why stick it on the configurator,. :whistle:

This could very well be true Z, in this case I think I would of prefered no reply to an inaccurate one.:shrug:

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
A dealer I spoke to said I could have one in Black Magic!!!

A dealer I spoke to (not my local one) when I was ringing around to find out about availability, told me they had 8 cupra's coming in and they would probably be here before the end of Jan.
:lol:

I won't name them, however it's blatant they were talking out of their bottoms.

Scott

Cupra R

Dec 5, 2001
UK.
Visit site
A dealer I spoke to (not my local one) when I was ringing around to find out about availability, told me they had 8 cupra's coming in and they would probably be here before the end of Jan.
:lol:

I won't name them, however it's blatant they were talking out of their bottoms.

Scott

The one I had spoke to said they were allocated 6, 4 of which were sold, one was for a demo, the other, well, if I would like one etc etc.

sportbilly

thinking out loud
Oct 8, 2001
in my car
Visit site
I more or less decided against a new Cupra .. until I saw a red FR with 18's on and I though its not too bad, maybe I should look again.

I wish they would just get demo's to the dealers at least so we can see one! They are out in Europe so its not asking for something that doesnt exist !

STOCKY

Audi TT 225
Oct 6, 2004
N.Ireland
Insider.... any chance you could have a look at your dealer system to see if candy white is showing with any build weeks etc?

Rang SEAT Customer Care who where less than helpful!!

Cheers

INSIDER

DYSLEXICS UNTIE!
Oct 17, 2006
i have checked VOT and candy white is not loaded on yet as far as we are aware we have to order them through Seat uk.

same with the cupra that hasnt been loaded onto VOT yet so as it stands no orders will have been confirmed ALTHOUGH REQUESTED AND ARRANGED BY SEAT UK

STOCKY

Audi TT 225
Oct 6, 2004
N.Ireland
i have checked VOT and candy white is not loaded on yet as far as we are aware we have to order them through Seat uk.

same with the cupra that hasnt been loaded onto VOT yet so as it stands no orders will have been confirmed ALTHOUGH REQUESTED AND ARRANGED BY SEAT UK

Thanks for checking, this confirms what I was told a week ago by the dealer when I ordered.

They have told me that it is ordered and will likely be April before I get it. Fingers crossed they are correct

Cupra R

Dec 5, 2001
UK.
Visit site
I was told by a dealer yesterday that the Tom Tom docking on the Leon for £25 doesn't include the actual dash clip part, it's only for the pre-installation wiring???

Is this the case??

He said the rest of the clip part was in the region of £130ish.

Hoping not!!!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members