New Toledo opinions?

Nov 2, 2006
Annaghmore
bebo.com
Hi, first post on here, just looked at a new toledo on monday. a dealer in Belfast (N.Ireland) had great deal (i think) on late '05 models with 7.5k - 15k miles, all ex-demo cars. gettin one with the 7.5k on it next tues. just wanted opinion on does everyone think it an older persons car, mpv or a reqular (new breed/style) of car? i'm 21!!!! but do a lot of milage, bout 40k in 13mths in a 206!tough going!:D

thanks.

S-X-I

well i'm only 18 and my Dad has a Toledo as a company car and i think it looks really good. Its different from all the other cars on the road so if you like to stand out in a crown this is the car to go for. What spec/engine/colour did you go for? any options on the car?

Nov 2, 2006
Annaghmore
bebo.com
toledo opinions

yeah, i thought it was a nice car, just at certain angles looks mpv-like and from others a nice car, like the leon. it just styled like all new cars of the recent times.

its a 1.9tdi reference. not entirely sure of all optinos on thins car as havnt seen it, it was off site and the dealer picked it from a huge stock as had low miles!! will give good checking over when go to liftt it. would imagine it a more basic model, but that gives me room to do some mods mtself to sound and interior etc. do a lot of miles so a nice big comfy car is needed! it lluvia blue, couldnt get the glacier blue.

what

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2006
Annaghmore
bebo.com
got new toledo yesterday....

picked it up yesterday, got the "when the family arrivin" line at work from the other lads, but they liked it too. like the car, has a scratch on it but the dealer rang me to tell me before picked it up and they sorting it. had the old one few weeks ago through private sale,was a nice car too, but had probs with turbo and found out it was a class D insurance loss afterwards!!always check the car before you buy!!! i learned the hard way, althougth did get my money back!!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.