New UK price list is out

Walpurgis

Feb 5, 2013
The October-December price list is now on Seat's UK Web site. I can't see any major changes in prices or specs, but the 4WD Leon X-Perience is now listed with prices starting at £24,385.

The "free" Tech Pack offer continues "for a limited time only".

On the Seat web site there's a new finance calculator tool. On the page where they give some finance examples, I noticed a couple of odd things. First, the 0% HP example, shows a deposit of about 50%, but the small print below talks about "a maximum deposit of 30%". Perhaps they mean minimum (which is much less than the 50% that it used to be.)

Also, under each example it says "metallic paint not included". I presume this means that that the retail price they have quoted is for a car in Emocion red - not that the finance packages aren't available for other colours!

Last edited:

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
The October-December price list is now on Seat's UK Web site. I can't see any major changes in prices or specs, but the 4WD Leon X-Perience is now listed with prices starting at £24,385.

The "free" Tech Pack offer continues "for a limited time only".

On the Seat web site there's a new finance calculator tool. On the page where they give some finance examples, I noticed a couple of odd things. First, the 0% HP example, shows a deposit of about 50%, but the small print below talks about "a maximum deposit of 30%". Perhaps they mean minimum (which is much less than the 50% that it used to be.)

Also, under each example it says "metallic paint not included". I presume this means that that the retail price they have quoted is for a car in Emocion red - not that the finance packages aren't available for other colours!

Yeh, I have took the zero (50% dep) percent deal, and the phantom black and spare wheel was inc in the deal. Less the £1000 from SEAT too.

dephead2004

Aug 3, 2013
Nice slideshow. You can ditch the non black tax disc now:)
Would be interested how you get on with the media software update. I've been told that this is impossible as it is set by the supplier of the unit.

Last edited:

matthab

Jun 16, 2010
West Midlands
I like it when Manufactures put finance calculators on their site. means I dont have to sit in the dealers getting them all excited when I find I cant afford what they quoted.

Walpurgis

Feb 5, 2013
I noticed a couple of odd things. First, the 0% HP example, shows a deposit of about 50%, but the small print below talks about "a maximum deposit of 30%". Perhaps they mean minimum

I see that they've now corrected the deposit figure for the 0% finance. It is now a minimum of 50% (as it was before).

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members