New wheels (RS6)

Nutkin

Pop-a-Keg ya?
Aug 24, 2006
Schnaitsee
Woop after a bit of tooing and throwing i finally got my wheels on.

Thanks to Gary at Rimstyle for doing me a fantastic deal as well.

Had to take em to get fitted down the road by a mate at the garage as the rear wheels were welded onto the back !!!:shock:

But here we go. Im loving them!!

Thanks to the GF for taking the piccys.

Last edited:

Seat til I die

Lap Record Holder
Oct 14, 2007
i want thse rims on my lcr one day... probably get them painted same colour as the car too (grey).
look awesome, really suit the car

danieltm

Bit of Jabba magic!
Aug 26, 2006
Norwich
Please dont take offence but i really cant see what the big deal is with these wheels? There are so many leons now with RS6's on and i just cant see what it is everyone likes about them? Sorry.

Nutkin

Pop-a-Keg ya?
Aug 24, 2006
Schnaitsee
Please dont take offence but i really cant see what the big deal is with these wheels? There are so many leons now with RS6's on and i just cant see what it is everyone likes about them? Sorry.

no offence taken mate, each to there own. I admit if i had more money id have gone for some BBS etc .

and i wasnt willing to go smaller than 18"

S3 AKR

livin' the dream!!!
Jun 30, 2004
Colchester, Essex
Nice one James!

I just put 18" RS6's on my FR today and it looks the nuts!! I s'pose they aren't that original as a mod but they do look the business. Totally changes the look of the car. Very happy with mine (£535 with Avon's from www.alloywheels.com in Rochford near Southend).

Seat til I die

Lap Record Holder
Oct 14, 2007
they just suit the car imo, even more so than the lcr 18s.
maybe its the chunkiness of them, i dont know, all i know is i really really like!!

Nutkin

Pop-a-Keg ya?
Aug 24, 2006
Schnaitsee
Nice one James!

I just put 18" RS6's on my FR today and it looks the nuts!! I s'pose they aren't that original as a mod but they do look the business. Totally changes the look of the car. Very happy with mine (£535 with Avon's from www.alloywheels.com in Rochford near Southend).

glad you had a good experiance. when i ordered wheels from there before they came with no balancing weights which i thought was down right dangerous. They said they obviously didnt need any which i thought was bollocks sure enough a trip to the local said they were dangerous and i had to get it sorted.

wardy2602

Apr 22, 2006
Stoke-On-Trent
Wheels look good was thinking of getting a set. what are the wheels like from rochfords are they good quality, seam very cheap they wont bend at the first sign of a pot hole will they.

S3 AKR

livin' the dream!!!
Jun 30, 2004
Colchester, Essex
They seem OK but I guess as with everything, you get what you pay for to some degree. I wouldn't go shouting from the roof tops as to the paint finish on them..... they have a couple of very minor blemishes but not so much that you'd fret about it. The centre caps are silver and fit flush - some I've seen stand proud and are black. They are plain with no centre caps badges.

Also they fitted new locking wheel nuts as my OEM ones are apparantly not suitable for this wheel. Don't know what that means really so I'll have a proper look tomorrow. The car looks the muts nuts with 'em though.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.