Just the one for now.... :whistle:

4009351921_4c5152b8ae-1.jpg

Last edited:

sooty16v

long.
Jul 25, 2007
South London
Haha yeh man, might be for sale soooon!

Didn't think 5 spokes would drop, but the way they fill the arches and the tyre sizes I got on there definitely makes them work!

I'm thinking red centre's... :think:

Oj 89

Senior junior member
Aug 19, 2008
NW Kent
No way! Why on EARTH would you sell that!?

Noo, Keep them black, it looks gorgeous monochromed!

sooty16v

long.
Jul 25, 2007
South London
LOL sounds crazy eh? I need something abit bigger with the ability to steer from the rear!

Plans are too mess around with the colour scheme and then when I've enjoyed it for a while longer, let it go to someone who can show it some more love!

cupramillo

The "Red Baron"
Feb 24, 2008
South London
Dont tell me your still thinking of selling it for the beemer?! Youd be nuts! Got it look nice and up and running now, no point selling!

Im guessing the pic was taken at last nights meet? Looking good:)

sooty16v

long.
Jul 25, 2007
South London
*hides*

All in my head at the moment...might end up keeping this for a few more years - not sure!

You missed a veeery good meet last night dude, Krispy Kreme's was rammed! So much so that cars were parked around the drivethru section :lol:

Oj 89

Senior junior member
Aug 19, 2008
NW Kent
LOL sounds crazy eh? I need something abit bigger with the ability to steer from the rear!

Plans are too mess around with the colour scheme and then when I've enjoyed it for a while longer, let it go to someone who can show it some more love!

Like MEEEEEE :D How much would you let it go for? I'll start saving :)

cupramillo

The "Red Baron"
Feb 24, 2008
South London
Dam im so upset[:@] Was literally leaving home and got called into work! Nice work on a good turn out last night. Roll on next month:D

cupramillo

The "Red Baron"
Feb 24, 2008
South London
Only two Seats?!Seriously out gunned then, i bet the VDub and Audi lot were there in their masses! We have lost Wayne to the Jap side now , was his EVO4 there? Wanted a courtesy drive in that aswell :(

sooty16v

long.
Jul 25, 2007
South London
Veedubs, Audi's, Beemer's, a Porsche AND a Bentley GT Continental :lol:

Wayne never turned up...u neeeed a courtesy drive in it for sure, the thing is raapid!!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.