Newly fitted Lupo Mirrors

Adz87

Jul 23, 2008
Southampton
So i fitted some lupo mirris instead of the normal oval or squarish leon ones as i've always thought they where slightly to large for my liking.

i was talking to a friend of mine and he suggested some lupo mirrors. I've always liked it on a golf but not seen anyone leons with them.

So i thought i'd have a go and here are the results!

DSCN1698.jpg

DSCN1699.jpg

DSCN1697.jpg

DSCN1700.jpg

I've also recently had an Alpine IDA X100 head unit installed and its very cool!
DSCN1703.jpg

I got the guys to put the ipod connector in the arm rest
Photo006.jpg

Let me know what you think! any comments would be great

dirtbiker

Dec 28, 2006
Southampton / Nottingham
Very smart. I've got a thing for that headunit as well - just need the funds!

I'm assuming that you've got electric mirrors? Does anyone know if the manual mirrors from the lower end Lupos are easy to fit (my 1.6 has manual ones :()

Good effort!

Adz87

Jul 23, 2008
Southampton
Blimey ... they are dinky ;)

Nice job :)

indeed they are!, there both heated, and proper electric ones. the motors from my old mirrors had to come out as they where to big. so they are self folding mirrors anymore but i don't think i'll need that!

Adz87

Jul 23, 2008
Southampton
Very smart. I've got a thing for that headunit as well - just need the funds!

I'm assuming that you've got electric mirrors? Does anyone know if the manual mirrors from the lower end Lupos are easy to fit (my 1.6 has manual ones :()

Good effort!

they are the manual lupo mirrors but you can have the motors in there. all your need to do is change the base plate and make sure everything ins connected up how it should be done. so it'll be easy enough to do.

dan boy

May 1, 2008
loughborough
they are the manual lupo mirrors but you can have the motors in there. all your need to do is change the base plate and make sure everything ins connected up how it should be done. so it'll be easy enough to do.

like the mirrors mate .my mrs got a lupo gti so looks like her mirrors might suddenly go missing at week end :whistle:

Adz87

Jul 23, 2008
Southampton
like the mirrors mate .my mrs got a lupo gti so looks like her mirrors might suddenly go missing at week end :whistle:

lol lets hope your cars are the same colour. she'll never know.......:D

just a word of warning to anyone that does this. as i've said you have to take the motor out for them to self fold. so the car will still think the motors are there when you take them off.

DON'T TURN THE WING MIRROR DIAL THING TO THE FOLD IN POSITION! i
've just done this and i can't change the angle of my mirrors now......:doh:

but i should be ok, i have a mate how has a vagcom. so he can sort it!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.