• JAMEX Extreme coilovers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NickyJam

FR - gone, not forgotten
Mar 17, 2008
SW LONDON
Car looks good so far! Like the tints on it, how dark did you go?

wanted to have same tint all-round so, not to attract unwanted attention (it's illegal to tint the front-side windows as they say), decided to go for medium tint and looks dark enough.

NickyJam

FR - gone, not forgotten
Mar 17, 2008
SW LONDON
have you thought about getting the cupra handbrake cover? Smartens the interior up a treat and relatively cheap.
Have a look at the link on my sig for pics.
Like what you've done so far by the way!

dunno bout hte cupra handbrake cover as the red stitching doesn't match anything in the car, although i would agree that it may feel better

Andywest2k1

Nov 27, 2005
Barnsley/Leeds
dunno bout hte cupra handbrake cover as the red stitching doesn't match anything in the car, although i would agree that it may feel better

yeah i get what you mean. Ive got the ibiza car mats in n theyve got red stitching so it matches them.
Its a nice upgrade though, when you put the cupra and standard ones together it just shows how crap the standard one looks lol.

NickyJam

FR - gone, not forgotten
Mar 17, 2008
SW LONDON
just thought i'd post up my average mpg in and around London :D

Image003-1.jpg

NickyJam

FR - gone, not forgotten
Mar 17, 2008
SW LONDON
allo mate. thanks for the comment.

yer will be putting the filter in once the weather gets a tad better.

the cupra spoiler is about £115 (including brake light). then spraying is roughly £30. hopefully be getting this done towards easter

allo mate. thanks for the comment.

yer will be putting the filter in once the weather gets a tad better.

the cupra spoiler is about £115 (including brake light). then spraying is roughly £30. hopefully be getting this done towards easter

Just pricing up a few parts at the moment: new door bump strips to be colour coded, Cupra mirror covers, LCR splitter, Strut Brace and maybe the Cupra spoiler

Any more plans for other mods? no 312's?

NickyJam

FR - gone, not forgotten
Mar 17, 2008
SW LONDON
Just pricing up a few parts at the moment: new door bump strips to be colour coded, Cupra mirror covers, LCR splitter, Strut Brace and maybe the Cupra spoiler

Any more plans for other mods? no 312's?

the splitter is a good addition, strut brace is a must i believe. i wouldn't go for cupra mirror covers as the silver ones are what make us FR's stand out [B)]

the spoiler also improves the overall beefy look of the rear end

i don't think i'll bother goin up to 312's as i aint gonna go further than stage 1...may be tempted into Seat Sport FMI once i decide to get the car mapped

NickyJam

FR - gone, not forgotten
Mar 17, 2008
SW LONDON
i sold mine straight after replacing it...and ye, the standard leon ones are poo. already told my cousin to replace his

NickyJam

FR - gone, not forgotten
Mar 17, 2008
SW LONDON
not yet mate...hopefully this year though. and yes, it's my cousin's FR+ (VAZY). he's currently the only FR+ owner with matching FR gear knob and steering wheel :D

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members