No power after 4k revs?

donovan2123

Jan 14, 2007
Oxford
Ok just had golf turbo remapped and car seems to struggle to go past 4k revs also power doesnt feel right i have a few tuners look at the file that was put on car and it has been confirmed file is spot on and should be producing some good gains.

Now what could be causing this problem could it be the n75 valve? Car is a year 2000 and is the older 512kb 4bit chip.

Any ideas guys and girls?

donovan2123

Jan 14, 2007
Oxford
Dont have access to vagcom but got a mate to scan for faults and there was none. Yes it happened straight after mapping although before the mapping car didnt feel right it felt slugggish.

traumapat

Leon Cupra IHI
Jul 24, 2005
sunny sussex
Ive not had this happen, but maf would be my first suspect. They often dont log as a fault and can effect the car in many ways including your symptoms.

You could try unplugging the maf and drive round the block, if it feels instantly better its a good bet you need the new one.

Unplugging will throw a dash light which i think can be reset by unplugging the battery for 10mins... make sure you have your radio code handy.

donovan2123

Jan 14, 2007
Oxford
I have replaced maf sensor and has no luck. Could it be the n75 valve? It has always been slugish but since remap it feels beter but even the guy who dont the remap agreed and did say to me it doesnt feel right, feels underpower he said.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise